(wL) Forums

Full Version: Mahyar, change your title.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
AngryAnimals as your title. You had no permission to join this group, even tried to join Night Watch. It's making me more and more pissed. I blocked you on steam for a reason.
wow
you really care about reputation,right?
please don't hate him
i bet,he is really good guy ^__^
Dragon Wrote:http://war-lords.net/profile/?u=7389

He is also using :o
another player ..... :o
Dont pick at them, its not their fault..
AA should ask for the same thing as NW, to send the group request, "Scrim Team and AngryAnimals" are available to everyone, so its the clan's fault.
It's the user. Not the clans fault. I'd bet if AA had the same rule as NW, he wouldn't bother reading it. You have to have permission before you do things your not suppose to. Blackout is using the tag mSpaz in-game but here it has AngryAnimals. I don't understand. Also I'm not hating mahyar. His making people hate him.
He is not in AA and I would guess that he never will be. He is not able to wear the AA tag in the server. He only changed his custom title on the forums to say Angry Animals. I guess that he thinks that AA is cool and he wants to make others think that his is a member.
JayCat Wrote:He is not in AA and I would guess that he never will be. He is not able to wear the AA tag in the server. He only changed his custom title on the forums to say Angry Animals. I guess that he thinks that AA is cool and he wants to make others think that his is a member.
Tryhard?
I asked Bison to change it a few days ago, we'll see what happens.
I don't see what the big deal is here, what would you guys do if someone that came up with Angry Animals along time ago and said you can't use it here(who knows it probably did exist at one point for a week or 2), what would you guys do then? It's like my personal text, says "fuck off " does that mean I can't use because other people say it / use it....?
Pages: 1 2 3