(wL) Forums

Full Version: This is what happens when you drink and drive...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following story happened about 36 hours ago, 1 mile away from my house.. Check it out

http://longbranch.patch.com/articles/eas...ong-branch

I know the girl, we have classes together.. I saw the guy on my city many times, but I never talked to him because he is/was a show off guy.

Pics of his car:

[Image: 575966_2910786179295_1549846159_32047590...8710_n.jpg]

The messages is: "Weverson's car leaves doubts, how could anyone survive this terrible accident?. Do not drink and drive, you can be the next one.''

quote from her on Facebook:
Quote:The doctors said I reborn yesterday..
look like the car was rolled-over, possible chop his head off.  :'(
beginner drinker,
bad driver,
just wasted a nice ride.
^^yes...  Sad
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 544456_433920783301153_1469792561_n.jpg]

**It means they don't have can pay the bills to transport his bosy to Brazil, so they made lots of boxes like that to collect money and try to send this soul back to its place..

His family is in Brazil, so they have no much info or can't imagine how big this situation is.. Poor family  :-[
An update, His body was sent back to Brazil about 17-20 hours ago. He might be back on hes hometown in about 5-8 hours and finally R.I.P

I heard his parents had 5 boys, I'm not sure if him (the guy from the accident) and +2/or +3 died, so this won't be easy to his family.. 
I won't give him a dime.
Not to be assHo, but if he could afford that car, he can afford his own funeral.
Hopefully the girl recovers fully