(wL) Forums

Full Version: Didn't know Americans could play football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes. football.

[youtube]DThjb_XyyoU[/youtube]
Soccer.
Looks like soccer to me...
now i thought it said football, not soccer
Hehe, all those people screaming tactics at those 11 year olds. Soccer isn't as tactic as American Football. A lot of great players just learned to play on the streets by having fun, not by getting schooled from age 6 by pseudo-experts. Chances are they're sick of the sport by the time they're 18.
Those are mexicans, I can hear their accent on the background.
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Hehe, all those people screaming tactics at those 11 year olds. Soccer isn't as tactic as American Football. A lot of great players just learned to play on the streets by having fun, not by getting schooled from age 6 by pseudo-experts. Chances are they're sick of the sport by the time they're 18.
Shush, you daym pseudo-french-belgian bastard. Your pseudo-knowledge is pseudonnoying us all.
trueplayer Wrote:Those are mexicans, I can hear their accent on the background.
mexicans....
silly Wrote:
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Hehe, all those people screaming tactics at those 11 year olds. Soccer isn't as tactic as American Football. A lot of great players just learned to play on the streets by having fun, not by getting schooled from age 6 by pseudo-experts. Chances are they're sick of the sport by the time they're 18.
Shush, you daym pseudo-french-belgian bastard. Your pseudo-knowledge is pseudonnoying us all.

Go back to prehistoric-outback-all-prisoners-Australia, you damn pseudo-British bastard. Tongue
Thats a nice camera.