(wL) Forums

Full Version: TSUNAMI WARNING 11/4/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 578596_388341244534013_161724550529018_1...2378_n.jpg]

Alert! Tsunami wave is expected to arrive in Georgetown at 9:11 pm and 2:10 pm Port Dickson

"Earthquakes of the tsunami that could potentially destroy the coastline along the Indian Ocean. However, this time not known whether or not the tsunami hit," the PTWC warning.

Tsunami warning issued Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (PTWC) to all countries in the Indian Ocean region after quake rattled 8.5 SR Aceh, Wednesday (11/04/2012) at 15:39 pm.

If the tsunami, the country effect is likely to hit Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Australia, Myanmar, Thailand, Maldives, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Mauritania, Seycheless, Pakistan, Somalia, Oman, Madagascar, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Comoro, Bangladesh, Tanzania, Mozambique, Kenya, Croizet Island, Kerguelen Island, South Africa, and Singapore.

Spread the word to all!
NOOOOOO NOT AUSTRALIA!! Ogawd, Riser was right. This is bad. It's lucky how none of the plates are running through Australia.
God damn, hopefully it doesn't reach where I'm at :|
Hmm, this could affect me.
Matt Wrote:Hmm, this could affect me.
Yeah there was a warning for WA but...
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:NOOOOOO NOT AUSTRALIA!! Ogawd, Riser was right. This is bad. It's lucky how none of the plates are running through Australia.
We should be right on the cool side of Australia.

Apparently there were 'mini' tsunamis at Christmas Island last night (aus time), but 'The Bureau of Meteorology said there was no danger for Australia.'
YOU WILL ALL DIE.
pTK Wrote:YOU WILL ALL DIE.

LOL..Bad!
I don't think the tsunami is gonna reach US,
but Thailand has to worry about it, just like the last time,
it killed more than 20K tourists, 150K hookers, .... & lots of animals.
Nah, the tsunami didn't come. I read it was something about it being a horizontal earthquake instead of a vertical, and those don't lead to a tsunami (apparently).
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Nah, the tsunami didn't come. I read it was something about it being a horizontal earthquake instead of a vertical, and those don't lead to a tsunami (apparently).
yeeee  Smile Smile
thank to GOD,tsunami didn't come
at least no more natural disasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!