(wL) Forums

Full Version: Slots..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm just curious if other servers will get 60 slots as 24/7 De_dust2?
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I'm just curious if other servers will get 60 slots as 24/7 De_dust2?
what 60 slots!!??
Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I'm just curious if other servers will get 60 slots as 24/7 De_dust2?
what 60 slots!!??
yeah, I was playing there and it was about 40+ players there..
No it wont cuz it will make the server lags.
I love it! MOAR CARNAGE!
D2 as 60 should be good, it's always full unlike pop maps 1 and 2. Even just now it was 57/60

Setting 60 slots on Office is gonna be a clusterfuck imo.
Let's keep it one awp per side on D2. No need for more guys standing around and waiting for awper to die.
i would really like to see atleast two awps per side . i agree with junkie when he says there will be more people standing around the awper and prayin that he dies . but then they will get the picture eventually , some awpers are aggressive and they actually dont camp ,but when there is only one awp per team and the awper happens to be a bitch ass camper . the team suffers . two awpers per side wud solve the issue to a certain degree..
60 players sounds good, but for de_dust2 only.
2 awps sounds even better, I think its a must, w/ 60 players.
Ramesh From India trying this item :) Wrote:i would really like to see atleast two awps per side . i agree with junkie when he says there will be more people standing around the awper and prayin that he dies . but then they will get the picture eventually , some awpers are aggressive and they actually dont camp ,but when there is only one awp per team and the awper happens to be a bitch ass camper . the team suffers . two awpers per side wud solve the issue to a certain degree..

thanks for the visual of 20+ players hanging around the awper waiting for him to die.
Pages: 1 2