(wL) Forums

Full Version: Counter Strike: Source Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey man, I can't join the war-lords servers fort sum reason its telling me that "this version of the game is to old, neet update" can you please check it out!?
If you're using non steam you have to wait for a non steam update to come out.
I'm updating them now.
Can I make a server suggestion?
I mean, i enjoy the Deathmatch on dust 2 wholeheartedly, but couldnt we make the other Dm server not a revolving map one, because that seems to be the main reason why it doesnt get alot of players. I dont mean setting it to a shitty map, but maybe have it as a dedicated small map server you know, that i perfect for the dm style play.
[attachment=1657]hmmm Mr Bison......do we get any Xmas gift this year??? .=)
Hi anyone, its been awhile since this new update[2013] so far i don't have any problems with the game's playability but I have one question about the WL CS:S server- is there a chance that it will support modded CS:S game especially on a working world models online? since mod works only offline. I've tested the same modded CS:S on one different server and it works...but sadly no one plays there.

Edit: I'm using the nosteam version CS:S 2013 game{modded].
Hi to all...WARLORDS server Is my life...LONLIVE AND GOD BLESS
[Image: 615022_101.png] [attachment=2403]

Double post

GOOD MORNING GUYS.......

[Image: 615022_101.png]
Pages: 1 2 3