(wL) Forums

Full Version: Body Types. Form Vs Function.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Form-vs-function.jpg]

I'd like a body type to fight bears on mountains though.
ahahaha iggy pop and clint eastwood ??

[Image: Iggy+Pop+Day+Out+Festival+Gold+Coast+xcdRn7HJ6QQl.jpg]

[Image: Warner+Home+Video+Celebrates+Release+Dir...5sehyl.jpg]

not sure these guys could fight off bears on a mountain. I'm sure Clint could stare a bear down and tell it to get off his lawn no problem though
[Image: arnold_schwarzenegger_fat.jpg?w=380&h=520]Now he can fight bears Wink haha.
Just kidding, but the references to these guys are obviously in respect to when they were in their prime.
lol you guys.

The body type that was 'meant' to fight bears was the 2nd one in the picture. 

"At a strong man competition"

I think it'd look more like this

[Image: sapp-pudz_large.jpg]
Well yeah, they sure remind me of bears haha. I wonder if they are allowed to take steroids.
Well, Arnold Schwarzenegger used to be a powerlifter, in the early days I think.
But it's true, bodybuilding is purely about aesthetics. Strongmen and powerlifters are no doubt very strong but they're usually not very good fighters. They have poor aerobic endurance and no technique. (although I'm sure they beat the average person just on strength).

Take a ufc fighter, I doubt they'll kill bears, but they usually whoop those bodybuilders and strongmen with ease.

The second guy is Puzianowski (or however you write it), he was a strongmen and fought/fights in MMA, and won some fights, but only against those who suck.
nice body,
but I'm not gonna do that.
I heard if you use steroid or lift too much weights, your "hot dog" become smaller.  :'(
I'll keep my muscle normal, with a large hot dog.
BRABUS Wrote:nice body,
I heard if you use steroid or lift too much weights, your "hot dog" become smaller.  :'(
I don't think steroids will make your penis smaller but it does make your balls smaller.
I'm not sure if its true but that is what I heard.
silly Wrote:Well yeah, they sure remind me of bears haha. I wonder if they are allowed to take steroids.

They are not allowed, but that doesn't mean they don't do it of course. Smile

FenKeN Wrote:
BRABUS Wrote:nice body,
I don't think steroids will make your penis smaller but it does make your balls smaller.
I'm not sure if its true but that is what I heard.

Lol, lifting too much weights won't make anything smaller. Using steroids can shrink your balls yeah, among other risks.

A lot of athletes use/used steroids, but that's under supervision of doctors (and then there are still health risks of course). It's pretty dumb to use steroids if you're not a world class athlete, you just have the risks and nothing to gain.
still a "no" for me.
I like my wiener large, along with my balls large too.
Like Christmas decoration, big & shinning. 
Pages: 1 2