(wL) Forums

Full Version: FrostyMeds Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

I'm FrostyMeds, and I've been playing on your CS:S servers a lot, and I'm really enjoying myself.  Great community you guys have - just thought I'd introduce myself.
Welcome to the wL community. I hope that you enjoy your stay. What servers do you usually play on?
I usually play in the office server but I do stop into the other ones too.
Hope to see you in the servers.
I usually play in the 24/7 Dust2 server, but I'm definitely going to check out the other servers too - especially office.
Nice. I'm looking forward to seeing some frostymeds in the office server.  ;D
are those some frosty cannabinoid trichomes i see in your avatar ? would you be so kind and share ?  ;D

Welcome to the war-lord servers, looking forward to seeing you in office !
ceddeeoo Wrote:are those some frosty cannabinoid trichomes i see in your avatar ? would you be so kind and share ?  ;D

Welcome to the war-lord servers, looking forward to seeing you in office !

Haha they are indeed. Wink  I'm a California medicinal patient.  Chances are if you see me in game, I'm lifted haha.  Nice to find some mary jane love.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Carlsbad huh? I'm down in OC.
Nice man! I go up to OC every now and then.  I might be transferring to Chapman, but we'll see.
Welcome to WL community and enjoy your stay!  Big Grin
FrostyMeds Wrote:Nice man! I go up to OC every now and then.  I might be transferring to Chapman, but we'll see.

LA here.
Pages: 1 2