(wL) Forums

Full Version: Be kind to newbs!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just writing this because (as others have posted) it seems like all the players online want it to be a world free of newbs. We were all newbs once. and we all had to Download a map the first time we played it. so, bottom line.....if someone joins your game, and they start downloading a map, let them finish. Even if you boot them right after, they will at least be able to creat a game for other newbs to join and get to know the map.....then the next time they join your game, you wont need to boot them!
Shit man, i just installed sc, starter playing again, join some games, starter downloading, then when i got to 15% i got banned, so i whisper the hoster, "why did i got banned". he said i was downloading the map, " i must be newb at it" shit...  Doesn't hurt trying new maps, you must be good at it or not, but you'll learn. Plus i already played that game i was going to download. I told him before not to ban me. He just hammered me Big Grin
Well usually what i notice is that its actually newb hosts that do it or people that think they're pro at the map...
I think that's why many of the people start getting hacks and stuff. They don't wanna be called noobs and so they just start hacking to be "better."
Yes please. Being kicked from games labeled as "1v1 noobs come" sucks Sad
yeah, i'd say 90% of the games that have the words "noobs only" in the game title are with experienced starcraft players lol
EternalReaper Wrote:Well usually what i notice is that its actually newb hosts that do it or people that think they're pro at the map...

AMEN BROTHER

for me being a 8year vet i run apon this time after time to tell u the truth if u take a close look at all the latest maps there really really easy to beat like banning game

u just run past the other guy woo i win

back 6 years ago and before i played a simple but hard game called archon d really fun and hard game that requires a full house i played it the other day with full houses 6  or 7 times in a row and lost every time the  noobs now days arent as good as when i started trust me on this games are getting easyer and easyer maps are getting shityer and shityer
epic Wrote:yeah, i'd say 90% of the games that have the words "noobs only" in the game title are with experienced starcraft players lol

People who put "noobs only" are hypocrites... if a noob does join, they will most likely kick them, if a pro player joins, they play em, lose to em, and say that their not a noob... -__-
I just started playing again after 7 months, I lost all maps cuz i erased Sc

People called me a noob cuz i didn't have the map and I got kicked after every 90% dl

They whisper me and called a noob for dling

It pisses me off that many players act all that when they are not  :o
lol
welcome to my world of having 100-123-30 :o
Pages: 1 2