(wL) Forums

Full Version: Max Payne 3 - Official Launch Trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uc_dbG7MR8&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Coming out may 15th ( next week ), i've been playing max payne since i'm like 6-7 year olds, my all time favorite series videogame and been waiting for this game for a while now! just can't wait for it, buying it the first minute it come out Smile.
there's a leaked 360 version of the game already floating around. I loved max payne 1 but this one doesnt look anywhere as gritty. i'll have to see some reviews and gameplay footage to know if i'm going to buy it or not.
Seems like they focused alot on the fighting and not a whole lot on a story, which with this kind of game you expect to be dramatic, but it seems like a usual/or already used story, i'd have to read the reviews for it first, but it seems like it can only disappoint.
I don't like how this game looks, I don't like how they copy/paste multiplayer for this game from red dead redemption. I loved Max Payne 1 & 2. This looks nothing like previous games. The feel of Dirty-cold New York underground was like the coolest thing about this game. Now it looks like "whatever" to me. I probably won't buy it.

The only good thing is soundtrack, when I heard it, it was like nostalgia.
trueplayer Wrote:I don't like how this game looks, I don't like how they copy/paste multiplayer for this game from red dead redemption. I loved Max Payne 1 & 2. This looks nothing like previous games. The feel of Dirty-cold New York underground was like the coolest thing about this game. Now it looks like "whatever" to me. I probably won't buy it.

The only good thing is soundtrack, when I heard it, it was like nostalgia.

I agree with you, Never played red dead redemption so didn't know about the multiplayer being copy/pasted. but yeah you're right, max payne 1 and 2 we're like ''dark'' and dramatic, like what General josh said, it looks like they focused only on the gameplay and not the story. but... i've read some articles about max payne 3 and the developpers said that the game is still based on a dark and dramatic environement, but anyway we'll see, but from all the trailers i've seen from them, max payne 3 still looks really cool. ( Link to their channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RockstarGames )