(wL) Forums

Full Version: Can we do something about this guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
General Josh Wrote:Березовский

a guy with this name, is always on the DM, 14hrs a day ill even say, about a week ago, he was maybe 5k, now hes 34k, thats not my problem with him though.
1. For some weird reason he was talking at me randomly on the first day i played with him, ranting in russian at me even.
2. After i told him to Stfu in a variety of ways i do, he gets all mad at me.
3. The guy holds a grudge, he even gets mad at me now when im not even talking to him, and tries to ban me even when i don't do anything to him. example i was trying to get endosmoke to talk to me because i havent played with him in a while, and so i typed a voteban on his name, just to see if he was really ignoring me, or stoned out of his mind, and lo and behold this russian guy here tries to voteban me. endosmoke was ignoring me, dunno why, when all i wanted was a hi out of him.
4. This guy, all he does is Spawn rush, i can demo him if you dont believe me, all he does is rush spawn, and then wait for ppl to spawn so he can knife em, my problem with this is he only goes after me, i dont know whether he is gay, just plain hates me, or just can't drop a grudge, and even then, ive never encountered a player who does that much faggotry as to ever time he spawns, go to the other teams spawn and kill them.
5. Ok so i tested to see if this was all true, so i kept switching to the same side as this guy the last time i was on, and what does he do, he switches to the other team, i did this about 10 times, and every time he went to the opposite side; partly its because i dont wanna get killed by this guy in his gay little way, partly because i wanted to see if it was just chance that hes always been on the opposite team, or if hes really just mad, or gay at me. I unequivocally can say, he only wants to kill me, and takes issue now with everything i do even if im not talking to him, or even if im interacting with somone else on the server.

Im not asking for a ban or anything, but people's opinions yes. Damn i hate this guy, and im gonna keep switching teams every time untill he quits like i did this time i was on. he barely speaks english, and his grammar sucks, but i cant understand why he held onto his hate for so damn long, i only get mad at him when he reacts to something i do which isnt even directed at him, or when he's being a jerk and waiting in spawn to knife ppl( and i mean thats virtually all he does). So thoughts ppl?

it sounds like you keep getting pwned by this guy and you are mad

[Image: BUTTFRUSTRATED.jpg]
Well, yes, and its not that i dont like him, my problem is that he can't just play on the same side as me, i dont mind getting knifed here and there, or out p90ed, i mind when he camps spawn and waits for ppl so he can stab them from behind and get a cheap insta-kill, i mind when he always has to play on the opposite team as me and keeps switching to the opposite team when i play with him on the server, i mean I feel like he only wants to go after me, and yes i do get rage voteban at him, except the last time i did i wasnt even talking or interacting with him, and he up and typed voteban at me for no reason other than, i was trying to get endosmoke to talk to me.
What did the Stazi Officer say, the man whose story doesn't change is telling the truth, well, ask him his side of the story, ask if what i just wrote is true. I have no problem with this guy, other than the fact that now, he seems to take anything i do like i'm mad at him, i want to votekick someone else, he tries to voteban, i get a little annoyed and tell him to do something other than continuously rush spawn, he votebans me, i tell him to stop ranting in Russian, he votebans me. I mean cmon, i dont want anything to do with this guy at all, i just want him to stop being annoying, and stop taking everything i do like its personal, eventhough im not even interacting with him!
Just admit that you hate. I played with him today for two hours, he's regular dude, spoke with him too.

If I see you abusing/spamming voteban, you will get a break. You can't voteban someone, and then tell him to stop using his native language just because he owns you in this game.
I was there the time were both were playing in dm. That russian guy started to knife everyone and using p90 to kill everyone, however no one got mad at him except you.
Quote:13 de may de 2012 00:19:12 screw u comrade, why u always gotta be on the opposite side (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:18:31 spoke too soon (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:18:25 thank god he left (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:18:05 you cant go one game without being on the opposite side as me (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:17:42 quit being a fucking gay ass comrade (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:17:18 quit being fag russian (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:17:07 look at that (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch
:: WAR-LORDS.NET13 de may de 2012 00:16:50 he only wants to be on the opposite team as me
13 de may de 2012 00:13:44 at a russian who only rushes spawn, and fucking stoner who wont say even hi, yea im mad (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:13:01 god ur a jerk tovarich (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:12:28 fag ass russian (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:12:15 ?? (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:12:00 say something shitty (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:11:37 whoops (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:11:28 wtf (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:11:16 lol (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:10:49 nice art awp (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:10:18 hey endo, are u that freackin stoned or what? (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:08:33 ow (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:08:17 quit being an awp ho endo (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:07:00 die jerk (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:05:58 fucking endsmoke (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:05:18 hey riser, can u slap endosmoke for me, he wont say hi (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:04:38 keep spawn camping us with a knife, prove how much of a faggot u are (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
13 de may de 2012 00:04:17 stupid russian (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
can't you understand the guy has a friggin different alphabet than you ? He can't understand anything you're saying. I doubt he's flamed you even once.  Stop crying that people are ignoring you and that someone is beating you in the game.
Im gonna go ahead and ignore the conservative republican who doesn't seem to have a good grasp of the english language.

Yes i know you were there the whole time tomix, my problem is that i wasn't even talking to him at first and then he typed voteban at me for no reason, thats why i got mad, also the chat log is all of my words, like i said i dont want to talk to him or play against him, my only problem is that now it seems whenever i play and hes there hes gonna try to voteban because he thinks im talking about him, even when im not, i dont mind the p90 or spawn rush(it is kind of a douche way to play though), my point is that even when i ignore this guy he gets mad at me, why dont you back up on the chat logs there tomix, and see just exactly who i was talking to, and what he did to piss me off, i was talking at endo, and trying to get his attention because i haven't played with him in a while, and this guy types voteban at me eventhough im not even talking to him.

Dunno why you gotta be a jerk cedeeoo, feel good to gloat at ppl does it
Excuse me, I'm being a jerk ? The only evidence you have of this guy hating on you is some stupid alleged voteban votes. The fact that you got really mad at that, starting to flame him and attempt to troll him, then decide that the only way to get back at this guy for owning you at css is to make a thread about it and try to get admins' attention on such a trivial and delusional matter is all mind boggling. I think you should be banned for 3 days for harassment, inappropriate language, trolling and flaming.
ceddeeoo Wrote:Excuse me, I'm being a jerk ? The only evidence you have of this guy hating on you is some stupid alleged voteban votes. The fact that you got really mad at that, starting to flame him and attempt to troll him, then decide that the only way to get back at this guy for owning you at css is to make a thread about it and try to get admins' attention on such a trivial and delusional matter is all mind boggling. I think you should be banned for 3 days for harassment, inappropriate language, trolling and flaming.
Well, 3 days is not even close to his mass of trolling and harassment. Yang they have told you several times to just calm down before playing.
he reacts so easily, thinks hes a bloody admin and has the authority to give advice and criticize people.

What can i make more clear, i just dont want this guy to continue to misunderstand me, im happy to ignore him and play with him, i just don't want him to get all angry at me like he did yesterday again, and i wasn't talking to him at all untill after he tried to voteban me. I only made this a topic to get people's opinions of which your's have been the most jerkiest cedeoo, as i recall your the only person who posted something taunting me and mocking me in this thread, and i don't know where this self-righteous attitude of yours is coming from, you aren't in a position to give criticisms(Unlike tomix and riser who have my respect) and at best your criticisms have been irrelevant, if the admins wanted to do something about me they could have a long time ago(seems like everyone has chat log access except me), and if i really am as you say, then i haven't seen one person get on the forum and ask for a ban on me, riser muted me once, and yes he was right to do that, but other than that nobody has really gotten that mad with me, my complaints are usually reasonable, as in this case, as all i want is for him 1 to not react to every little thing i do even if its not directed at him. If you want me to explain myself on other "incidents" i will, and will gladly submit to places where i believe i was wrong, and submit to a ban for about a 2 or 3 week period, as long as i get to say my side of the arguments; Put me on Trial just make it fair basically.
General Josh Wrote:he reacts so easily, thinks hes a bloody admin and has the authority to give advice and criticize people.

What can i make more clear, i just dont want this guy to continue to misunderstand me, im happy to ignore him and play with him, i just don't want him to get all angry at me like he did yesterday again, and i wasn't talking to him at all untill after he tried to voteban me.
Ok then, go in=game and tell him come here and read this or tell him no to talk with you, because he doesn't know what's going on here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4