(wL) Forums

Full Version: IF YOU HAVE NETFLIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WATCH THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE WEIRD.
You will not regret it.
Sincerely,
Burr
Lol...I thought you had something important to say. Wink
hey, it is important! I often find myself disappointed in the lack of good movies on Netflix. If you want a challenge, try to sit through Birdemic.
lots of "free movie" website, why you want to use Netflix?!
Amazon prime is better, it's cheaper(35 bucks a year if you provide your edu email/for students), free shipping from amazon, ps3 application allows me watching it on my HDTV. Also some other features that I don't use.
Who orders dvd's offline anymore? That takes too long. I just stream it through my Wii.
Watch Pot Zombie.

It is a horrible horrible movie.
Still, watch it.
trueplayer Wrote:Amazon prime is better, it's cheaper(35 bucks a year if you provide your edu email/for students), free shipping from amazon, ps3 application allows me watching it on my HDTV. Also some other features that I don't use.
An Amazon app instaled itself on my PS3, I was like wtf is this. However I removed it and haven't used it. Netflix gets boring, I wish they'd update the streaming movies as often as they do the DVD's
I have already seen it.
Netflix is very good site to watch movies from especially if you don't pay for the subscription Smile.

I like watching t.v shows mainly on netflix. Anyone ever watch prison break? I'm going to check out what you recommended hopefully its good and wont put me to sleep Smile
Pages: 1 2