(wL) Forums

Full Version: css lessons on esea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dude these are totally worth it. How do you think ruplayer got so good?  Tongue
lol,

Hi I'm Mr.Tea for $0 an hour you can have fun and take your game to the next level on war-lords servers.  In an easy 5-lesson program I will teach you how to: Troll, rage, complain about lerp, camp, and get players to rage quit.  Always remember to legit-proof or else! All others or HAXOR noobs! 

I have 7 years of C:SS experience and no I am not still a virgin. With two tours in Iraq I will show you run round after round with a full kit and not get tired.
Mr.Tea Wrote:lol,

Hi I'm Mr.Tea for $0 an hour you can have fun and take your game to the next level on war-lords servers.  In an easy 5-lesson program I will teach you how to: Troll, rage, complain about lerp, camp, and get players to rage quit.  Always remember to legit-proof or else! All others or HAXOR noobs! 

I have 7 years of C:SS experience and no I am not still a virgin. With two tours in Iraq I will show you run round after round with a full kit and not get tired.

^
Yes lol his method is proven to work.
Pages: 1 2