(wL) Forums

Full Version: 1000 Clues You Play Counter Strike Source Too Much
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Lieutenant Josh, post: 77853, member: 946 Wrote:627: You are Yuuki.
628: You cant play in MG because the wL map packs suck.
629: You aren't cosmo.
630: Gonnfs needs to practice on the dm a whole lot more.
True dat

Double post

Is everyone calling me Gonnfs for a reason?

Double post

632. When you look ahead later in the week, the only thing that makes you smile, is when you get to play CS:S
633. When you have an air soft battle, you listen for footsteps, and then look for your flash bang.
634. When you have to get off, you go tell your brother how you did.
635. If you make a list of needs. I.e, Survival needs, saftey needs, psychological needs, and higher needs, CS:S is on every one.
Gonffs, post: 77857, member: 11307 Wrote:True dat

Double post

Is everyone calling me Gonnfs for a reason?

Double post

632. When you look ahead later in the week, the only thing that makes you smile, is when you get to play CS:S
633. When you have an air soft battle, you listen for footsteps, and then look for your flash bang.
634. When you have to get off, you go tell your brother how you did.
635. If you make a list of needs. I.e, Survival needs, saftey needs, psychological needs, and higher needs, CS:S is on every one.
Once again, what do 632 and 635 say about how you conduct your life. A piece of advise for anyone reading this thread, there's a time and place for everything, school is school, work is work, CS time is CS time. If the only thing on your mind is CS the entire day(like it used to be for me at one point) you'll never get anything done, and will basically screw yourself. Lemme restate, this is at Anyone who reads the thread not just you gonnfs so dont think im replying just cuz its u. I actually think its interesting that someone posted comments like that.
*COUGH*
636. because you're playing in a clean server.
637.You realize wL is the only nonsteam CSS community in the U.S, so basically you don't have a choice to play anywhere else.
638. you won't go to another server even if they had one because war lord has become my home
well... ok. here is my story and impression of War Lords.
everyone in this forum/server is nice. Probably nicest community ive ever had. I have been in War lords since i played CSS. that was about 3 years ago. That was probably first time playing on English-speaking gaming community. Since then, i met Sassy Baker, Doyle, Fuzzy Izzie Bear, Icebird, Notta, and many more i cannot remember of (forgive me if i forgot you haha Tongue) since then, i always has appreciate how much this forum has made me laugh, and even sometimes cry (dont ask me when Tongue). Even if i don't come to server and play like 12 hours a day like Fuzzy Izzie, (lol) or even be drunk (XD), i will always be on this forum, spamming you guys. So, even if there is another non steam server in NA, i will never leave this place.
i love you all <3
(incoming gay jokes)
anyways...
639. you post your life stories in wrong thread
640. 1 -1 = 0
641 that is how much fucks people give about your life.
642. Yuuki keeps liking your posts eventhough u have rarely ever played on MG with him.(not that its a bad thing lol)
643. Always there's a guy who creeps me out.
644. i like everyone in the forum because they are nice
however i do not like every replies you see Smile
645: Yuki<--- This Popular maps 2 player u utterly hate. Yuuki<--- This MG player u utterly adore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30