(wL) Forums

Full Version: A starter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the first flame thread in the new forum so go ahead and flame me; I feel so generous today letting you all flame me, so consider it an honor.
Whorebag.
No.
your kebabs are rather lovely
You are the only one I know that has ASS in their name twice. You must really be an ASS.
JayCat, post: 64914, member: 2104 Wrote:You are the only one I know that has ASS in their name twice. You must really be an ASS.
LOL a$$
JayCat, post: 64914, member: 2104 Wrote:You are the only one I know that has ASS in their name twice. You must really be an ASS.
Yeah, for sure! He's always harassing innocent people with his knife hax. pTK's been scarred ever since their last encounter! o_O
The only reason that I haven't banned him yet for being a troll is because I kind of see him as a war-lords mascot.
Random duck's face noobcake.
is that all you can hit me with?i thought i would burn from the intense flaming but i guess i was wrong...

Quote:You are the only one I know that has ASS in their name twice. You must really be an ASS.

then obviously you havent seen much a**es in your life lol
Pages: 1 2