(wL) Forums

Full Version: Account Image problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried to change my picture, as this is my first time in new-war lord.
However, i tried putting up PNG file, 200x200, but it says error and all i see is, you know, that "square circle and triangle" image that indicates it has failed to update.
also, it has to be under 50 Kb(pretty sure). wtf.
no GIF allowed, so limited.

anyways, im not really use to this new cover, but personally, i dont like it.

whatever, got provincial tomorrow, peace~
This goes to the AMAZING admins we have. Avatar problem. I also tried to upload a gif avatar, my dancing duck chick. It did not upload. They have to change some settings up before you make any changes. Don't worry it will work !
Yeah mines not working either lol. cant upload any img source and have it show up
I had to customize this image and change its proportions of length and width and also the file size before it worked.
I have no idea why gif aren't allowed.
How do you change the file size? I've tried switching from gif, to jpeg, to png, none of them work, all being different file sizes, and i made the size of the image 200x200 since that says is it's requirement
Google image size reducer or something similar. That's what I did, found a random site which did those things.
what? I thought that avatars are still exist in new War-Lords forums.
I mean, i like the new forum look, but admins gotta tweak things a bit.. you know?
like image.
I'm not really into checking out War Lords forum anymore because of the recent (or old) change... lol

my conclusion: Past WL forum was way better haha
The forums are still new, and shiny. These things will be resolved. There is a lot planned for these new forums Smile.
Pages: 1 2