(wL) Forums

Full Version: Teh Paper Train
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In cs_office, there has been an invention. The Paper Train. Through out my minutes on CS:S, I've met a legend, by the name of Riser. He might have invented it, I don't know, but I sure as hell know that he pwns you with it. It has been a great use to the CTs when the Ts have always rushed garage, but with the Paper Train, it is the CTs win. However, the legend, Riser, has also (might have) created a train for the Ts as well, to counter Paper Train. The Reverse Paper Train. War-Lord Times has said it is the next biggest invention since Apple. There is a myth, where if the two trains collide, the server shuts down from the massive battle. It has yet to happen, but it will be seen. The Legend, Riser, is the only one who leads it, and when he finishes either of those trains... he finishes with a....

"and that's how you (reverse) paper train"

A Legend That Will Never Be Forgotten: Riser...

Breaking News: Riser Did Not Create the Trains, But He Leads Them Well... And Is Still A Legend.

EVEN MORE BREAKING NEWS: FenkeN has Stepped Up to Challenge The Legend, Riser, That He had Created The Trains... And Riser Is Still a Legend
WUT, lol. I didnt "invent" it, bunch of guys from SiX did.

[Image: 06042009_fastesttrain.jpg]

TEH PAPER TRAIN!
Riser, post: 67948, member: 992 Wrote:WUT, lol. I didnt "invent" it, bunch of guys from SiX did.

[Image: 06042009_fastesttrain.jpg]

TEH PAPER TRAIN!
LOL YESSSSSSSSSSSS, LOOK AT THAT BEAUTY
riser was nothing 3 or 4 months ago before I took a break from css I used to make him rq from server and watch him rage at me on steam hes not a legend, call me what you want yes im hater lol :p
wow riser taking all the credit? I created that shit
Ok. Fenken, Ive updated. Ur a Legend.
...Some eye candiez for the tiffie bunny... :p

[Image: BOS40th-Mooser-Train.jpg]

[Image: 330751_308450932584206_1828546943_o.jpg]
Thats... SO AWESOME