(wL) Forums

Full Version: Tiffany <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i dont have anything agusit i just joking with you Big Grin dont freak... lol orig members here were when we did get the CSS servers rember the Rabbit Rage with meh xD i wonder if its still here.
Tiffany is Awesome.

I dont know what youre talking about Dreams<--Wierdo :truestory:
Tiffany <3, post: 69782, member: 14826' Wrote:Tiffany is Awesome.
Thieving hobbitses...took the words outta de bear's mouth before he ever had a chance. o.O
I thought you left?
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě®, post: 69827, member: 186 Wrote:I thought you left?
Yea but school hasnt started yet so... LOL
Haha
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 69826, member: 9457 Wrote:Thieving hobbitses...took the words outta de bear's mouth before he ever had a chance. o.O
Wow... Ur awfully mean... When did u.... Nvm
Tiffany <3, post: 69862, member: 14826' Wrote:Wow... Ur awfully mean... When did u.... Nvm
Haha. You silly, silly bunny.Rolleyes
I was talking about what you said, not what he said...:confused:
In other words, protesting that since you said "Tiffany is awesome" first, I have to now think up something original and wordy...like:

"Tiffany is the most sneaky, funny, crazy, and likeable bunny dis burr knowz." Smile
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 69874, member: 9457 Wrote:Haha. You silly, silly bunny.Rolleyes
I was talking about what you said, not what he said...:confused:
In other words, protesting that since you said "Tiffany is awesome" first, I have to now think up something original and wordy...like:

"Tiffany is the most sneaky, funny, crazy, and likeable bunny dis burr knowz." Smile
...I don't care... you called me a thief. and you rolled your eyes at me.
Smeagol would agree with us, they woulds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7