(wL) Forums

Full Version: HDK Team Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cas's friend has agreed to make us a really beastly CSS video. Everyone is responsible for submitting their own clips. Crappy clips will not be accepted. Good clips are preferebly Aces, or 4kills.

Will accept less if really nice shots are made.

Here is a demo of his work. Lets get it going boys.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=JBQKCnEKMlI[/video]
He is willing to make us a 3-4 min long fragmovie, so that's around 10-15 clip in total, just gather some clips, once we get 10-15 in total send them to me and i'll bring them to my friend Smile Btw, the video Ptk linked is the first edit he ever made of css. Our video will be the 2nd he'll ever make, so yeah... Once hes done with it, it would be amazing if you guys ( directed to HDK, but if you, wl players wants to help it would be amazing ) could like the fragmovie once it's out/subscribe to his channel because hes going to put all his efforts into this and he is making it for free, yeah, I have amazing friends like that Smile.Btw, this video is not his best, he was just trying an effects for fun, he never got time to really finish it.

EDIT: Ptk, saw you posted a comment on his video to know the song, i'll ask him once he gets online on xfire ( program like steam )
That's a great opportunity for your clan guys! Good luck with the clips.
Awesome! I'll send you some links a bit later.
That...was....bad.....ass......ness
According to the music, the video was made for clan of gaiz("another drunk's clan" made spesifically for hostage aka riser) Good luck with demo.
Grab the popcorn ppl, this is gonna be epic to watch.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 70307, member: 9168 Wrote:According to the music, the video was made for clan of gaiz("another drunk's clan" made spesifically for hostage aka riser) Good luck with demo.
lol, I'm a Clan's Father.. EVERY clan is my creation..haha, I'll adopt NW if you want too Wink

Also, here's what you guys are looking for

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=TBBLzJWb9Ps[/video]
Russian, post: 70290, member: 10302 Wrote:That's a great opportunity for your clan guys! Good luck with the clips.
Thank you
Lieutenant Josh, post: 70311, member: 946 Wrote:Grab the popcorn ppl, this is gonna be epic to watch.
Oh you'll need soda and a big popcorn Wink, I trust my friend, i'm sure hes going to make it awesome. i've known him for maybe about 4 years now ( Internet ), I'll try to get him play csConfused ;o.
Dre@m$, post: 70299, member: 541 Wrote:That...was....bad.....ass......ness

:mad:

Quote: Good luck with the clips
Pages: 1 2