(wL) Forums

Full Version: Vengence Configuration v1.0 - Created By : Jeremy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ATTENTION: this may be flagged as a virus as it is modify files.

This program will allow you to easily add profiles to your vengence bot.

This program is something i threw together for my friend cause hes not that great with bots

Things to expect from this project

- Being able to edit & save already made Profiles

Here is a screen shot
[Image: nifusj8rrqz7yd59wqmo.jpg]

Again this does not currently let you modify already exisiting profiles that feature will come soon Smile
Why isn't something like this already built into the bot?
It's all like ruthless ops, .ini file But, David made a configuration for it too.
This: http://battlehost.us/downloads/l2uthless...ration.png
ya but it was for ruthless not vengence :\

PS

i plan on making it more organized at some point or another
No, just no.
eternal wat do u mean no just no
It seems useless to now want to make these programs. _-_
if u didnt read i made this for my friend who uses this bot cause im tired of him asking me to configure his bot every time he wants a new one. so if you wanna bitch about no one using this go right ahead thats fine with me. im making it for the few that might so there you go. so cool ur jets!
PaSS, post: 71343, member: 350 Wrote:ya but it was for ruthless not vengence :\

That's why i said, "It's all like ruthless ops, .ini file But, David made a configuration for it too."
Meaning, David did something like this for ruthless ops, and now your doing this for vengence.

Also where is the latest version of the bot that i can download? i know we got a ver here, i doubt that is the latest, it's been like a long time Big Grin
PaSS, post: 71384, member: 350 Wrote:if u didnt read i made this for my friend who uses this bot cause im tired of him asking me to configure his bot every time he wants a new one. so if you wanna bitch about no one using this go right ahead thats fine with me. im making it for the few that might so there you go. so cool ur jets!

I thought I was pretty calm. lol
Pages: 1 2 3