(wL) Forums

Full Version: Suicide_Commando Introduction - Thats how we roll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's up guys, been digging the CSS servers you guys have and hope to get to know more of you guys. I live over in Arizona and live the dream every day! I work in a hospital laboratory and work with everything you can imagine, and on the side I DJ alternative/industrial/fetish events. Can't make that shit up! Here is my soundcloud if you want some jams to listen to while you are playing www.soundcloud.com/DJDarkMark and a second of www.soundcloud.com/DJDarkMark0 I live for Las Vegas and go there about once a month. I can jabber all day but this is a good start! Cheers!
Just saying... Playing css isnt living teh dream LOL
Welcome to War-Lords.net, enjoy your stay or get the fuck out.

I live the dream of playing CSS on War-Lords.
Matt, post: 71421, member: 178 Wrote:I live the dream of playing CSS on War-Lords.
I was about to say that. ;/ , oh well. Welcome to war-lords and enjoy your stay.
Matt, post: 71421, member: 178 Wrote:I live the dream of playing CSS on War-Lords.
No.
ello, welcome, goodbye
Tiffany <3, post: 71416, member: 14826' Wrote:Just saying... Playing css isnt living teh dream LOL

hahah I dont know to some that may be living the dream! I was meaning I have a great job and my side hobby is a dream I always had, and playing CSS helps me keep my sanity :-P
You look like jabba, when he was young.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 71592, member: 9168 Wrote:You look like jabba, when he was young.

OK
Pages: 1 2