(wL) Forums

Full Version: Roflcoptah [flame thread]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This kid is annoying, he acts like a 10 year old and seems to put his nose in everything. He even copoes your name... And wont change it back... I.E. He copied fuzzy's and my nicknames by putting fuzzy bunny bear and when i changed my name .snoW# he changed it to .raiN# which was fuzzy's other name and said he didnt care... Basically hes a piece of ****. Besides chronic the hedgehog, who actually might be a nice person, he is on my list of most retarded f****ts.
Someone's mad :O. YEAH HE SO N00B MAYNE
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 71476, member: 4142 Wrote:Someone's mad :O. YEAH HE SO N00B MAYNE
Yeah, everytime he gets on teh servers, it just pisses me off. And i think, when i was in genesis, he made a clan with teh same name and said he was in it, samething with beta...
q.q more b.b
Eternal, post: 71480, member: 478 Wrote:q.q more b.b
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQ QQQQQ QQQQQQ QQ QQQQQQQ
Thank you, you may continue.
Im trying to figure out the last word in that sentence :p

Edit: nvm i got it lol
I know this kid, and yes.. He's really annoying..

#butdoesheknowyou'reflaminghim?
DK, post: 71486, member: 3039 Wrote:I know this kid, and yes.. He's really annoying..

#butdoesheknowyou'reflaminghim?
I just saw him join the site so i remembered him.

#heisannoying
Lol. Tiffany's mad. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5