(wL) Forums

Full Version: List the players that you hate :O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Lieutenant Josh, post: 72211, member: 946 Wrote:No, i dont know why u have a problem with me!!
okay,let me end this problem....
i'm sorry LOL,
I hate you Alicia for never playing with us anymore!
Lieutenant Josh, post: 72148, member: 946 Wrote:General? I got demoted bro.
Lets see, i hate all of u, and then, i hate none of you. How can i put this objectively, ur on a forum about an irrelevant to life Video Game, and u and myself included have literaly no idea who anyone here truly is, one o you can be Bill Gates for all i care. The U refering to the collective known as this forum, and all its ppl myself included. God Man i wish my old forum allowed this kinda thread, those assholes there were more arrogant because they actually thought their opinions mattered period and were douches about it. Cosmo i love u for creating this thread. I know im irrelevant, how bout the rest of yall, are you irrelevant? Am i the man who saw the light outside the cave and came back in, or am i the man in the cave wanting to kill the man who came back in, who are u, what are u, and why are u. I'll add answering these questions versus genuinely knowing them to yourself are vastly different. Now then......(im refering to Platos Allegory of the Cave btw)

i want to report this post for utter retardation
Russian, post: 72181, member: 10302 Wrote:-The troll of the community, ruplayer.
-Cas, cuz he hates everyone and claims to not have friends =p
-Mahone, hes too good for us.

Oh damn, i'm on a hated list, I feel special.
No, I do not hate everyone :O And i'm kidding about having no friends ;o
Lets see, i hate all of u, and then, i hate none of you. How can i put this objectively, ur on a forum about an irrelevant to life Video Game, and u and myself included have literaly no idea who anyone here truly is, one o you can be Bill Gates for all i care. The U refering to the collective known as this forum, and all its ppl myself included. God Man i wish my old forum allowed this kinda thread, those assholes there were more arrogant because they actually thought their opinions mattered period and were douches about it. Cosmo i love u for creating this thread. I know im irrelevant, how bout the rest of yall, are you irrelevant? Am i the man who saw the light outside the cave and came back in, or am i the man in the cave wanting to kill the man who came back in, who are u, what are u, and why are u. I'll add answering these questions versus genuinely knowing them to yourself are vastly different. Now then......(im refering to Platos Allegory of the Cave btw)
What a troll.

Double post

Tiffany <3, post: 72176, member: 14826' Wrote:1. Ceddeeoo xD
2.Chronic the Hedgehog
3. Roflcoptah/Fuzzy Bunny Bear

I knew this post was in here, i just had to find it :p

She's fo real do, she hates me.
I expected an "I hate Penguin" I CAN BE ANNOYING!
I hate: Pizza Hut (y u complain so much)
Shascar (has nothing nice to say ever)
Cosmo (not really he is pretty cool just to damn good)

Dont really hate anyone else Tongue
Bunch of haters! Sad
My top 5 hated from Hated to Not so much hate.
1. Pizza Hut Delivery
2. Cosmo
3. Null
4. Salty
5. ___________(Fill the Blank)
Russian, post: 72181, member: 10302 Wrote:-The troll of the community, ruplayer.
-hes too good for us.
Thank you.
Private Toast, post: 72579, member: 15047 Wrote:My top 5 hated from Hated to Not so much hate.
1. Pizza Hut Delivery
2. Cosmo
3. Null
4. Salty
5. _YOUR MOM _(Fill the Blank)
I'm funry.

TL;DR
If I were to read, I'd probably get headache after the 2nd sentence.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7