(wL) Forums

Full Version: Baiting Awp Camps Are No More! In CS:GO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 74074, member: 9168 Wrote:List of games I will buy this year:
God Of War: Saga(just bought)
Beyond: Two Souls
Hitman: Absolution
Last of us

Did you find a job for your Sim Tea?
Found many jobs. I have 128 games on my steam...how many do you have? My real job lets me get them. :p
I guess its kpd in bought games. I'm still better.

List of games I will buy this year:
Depends on how bored/drunk I am.
Mr.Tea, post: 74063, member: 1006 Wrote:I played Sims Medieval too, Diablo 3, and Tropico 4! All designed way better than CS:GO. Even if there wasn't much of a design difference in those three, they maintained some continuity without completely failing on the visual presentation.

Diablo III better than GO really?!

I regret buying D3 so much. Wish I waited for GW2.
I can buy games as much as I want, I just don't like to buy stuff I don't need. Nothing wrong with the sims Tea, chicks like sims games too...
most importantly I like sims. Don't worry tea we can be in simatramony together. We don't need that ass rootroll.
You called him rootroll. You just made him jizzed in his pants.
just jizzed on your face...
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 74124, member: 9168 Wrote:I can buy games as much as I want, I just don't like to buy stuff I don't need.
Sure, I would say the same thing. Don't worry game stamps are in the works in Congress. Its like food stamps, but I think you have to skill, so never mind.

_RemiX, post: 74131, member: 3519 Wrote:most importantly I like sims. Don't worry tea we can be in simatramony together. We don't need that ass rootroll.
O wow thats sounds hot....umm....I like watching him go. I probably will play Sims now because of this. Its entertaining that the counter to my " You suck at FPS" is that I plays Sims 3. Probably because he can't back anything up, I understand.

Spartacus, post: 74122, member: 1060 Wrote:Diablo III better than GO really?!

I regret buying D3 so much. Wish I waited for GW2.
The mechanics of the game were still there. I didn't open it up and see circa 2000s graphics and completely different controls scheme.
I2egistry, post: 74057, member: 15205 Wrote:ahh helmet

the kid who used to shoot people thru walls and post chat logs on his profile of everyone calling him a cheat...im sure all those players were liars and just hating on his skill

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Helmut4lyfe

look at that pretty little list of teams on his page...all the while playing from the confines of his moms basement and not in front of anyone who could verify his 'skill'

banned from many servers...but not war-lords...interesting

wont have to worry about seeing him on CS:GO anytime soon...downloaded skills arent ready just yet for kids like that...maybe in a few months though...maybe Wink

in other news...why are you polishing his helmet on this forum?

Double post

just

wow

I had already outfragged my entire team in a season of CS:GO at the time you posted this. Try harder.
The fuzzy awp scope really doesnt make that much of a difference.
[Image: 1676FCC4F262D56ADF530482974D759DC5FCA6A7]
[Image: E1004995E2CEFB24F07BD57BD82DBBD2639E6D28]
[SIZE=12px][/SIZE]
Pages: 1 2 3