(wL) Forums

Full Version: Guild Wars 2 Thread! ! !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing how no one's contributed to making one yet.
HERE IT IS.

Currently putting a hold on my appearance in wL servers for Guild Wars 2.
I'll be on every once in a blue moon,
but if you wanna find me

Guild Wars 2
Server: Blackgate
Name: Miffy The Bunny

Feel free to join me or add me any other players out there.
Was thinking about getting this game but, as of right now I dont even have time for css in the first place so another game.... yeah. lol
So Im on Guild Wars right now. Im lvl 80 ranger, rank 20 spvp thief. Im advisor in a 240 person guild. What im saying is come transfer to Sorrow's furnace and roll with me.
What? I'm in a 217 person guild and I'm a guild recruiter. I have a lvl 80 necro, lvl 21 thief, lvl 20 guardian. @__@ I already debated switching, and since I hold the status I do in my guild, I'm not leaving lol. I'll be a member of the Council soon.
Come join me. Im the leader of a 2000+ player alliance. We have over 10 commanders. and 16 guilds in the alliance. I have my Commander tome. we have 300 players in our guild that run 30+ members a night in wvw.
Got Dawn, starting my epic journey to make Sunrise. Projecting that it will take me until around Thanksgiving or early December to finish.