(wL) Forums

Full Version: Yuuki the whining noob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well obviously this is a flame thread now so. Yuuki is honestly the biggest bitch i ever met. He constantly whines about this or whines about that or you said to many words here but really Yuuki your the annoying kid who spams and nobody likes. You play on the server's and act like your god with Narnia. Until you have proof people spam or you can actually say your a trust worthy respectable mature player please stop posting on others threads. You posted so much on my admin app that they even told you, you were the dumb one. So thanks Yuuki for reading NOOOB
"Whining" in the wrong place, is my only concern.
May you like re word that it confuses me
Yuuki is epic, stfu.
Who are you people?
Yuuki is an awesome member only thing i have heard him complain about is that we play to much deathruns and courses.
what the fuck.
Yuuki is a nice guy, so is Narnia. If he posted that in your admin app, there might be a reason. (I dont know what can it be, but I heard alot of you mic spamming and making others mad).Having said that, I think both of you should just leave each-other alone.
Me mic spamming now? hahahha see he is some punk kid who is trying to say i mic spam and troll kids. If i was a mic troll wouldnt i have been muted by now. Or have demo's of me doing it weird how there is of him but not me. Hmmm see if i knew tons of people on the server and told them something that they wernt there for they would beleive to me. Welcome to the whole favoriting program ppl
What a wonderful world - Lance Armstrong, RIP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6