(wL) Forums

Full Version: Cards Against Humanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cards Against Humanity. A party game meant for horrible people.

I'd recommend you guys to buy this fun and hilarious card game. Its only $25 USD and the rules are pretty simple. Some of the cards are heavily based on US culture, but the majority are rather universally crude.

How it works?

The "Czar" picks a black card, which asks a general random question like

"White people like ________"

Everyone else has to pick the best answer from the 10 white cards they hold. Hand it over to the "Czar" faced down. The "Czar" doesn't know who gave which answer, but he has to pick the answer he thinks is the funniest. The guy whose answer got picked, gets a point. And another guy gets to be the "Czar" to ask the question.

A simple laid back game. The fun part is that the answers can get really mean. Played this with my friends last night from like 12am to 4am. Ended off the game with a haiku made up of our answer cards.

This was mine. We were supposed to say it out in a dramatic manner. Pretty obvious who won that round.

[Image: V2jMP.jpg?8830]
Love this game. I play it a lot with my friends and coworkers... Lol

My favorite cards are just plain wrong. Hints for them are pacman for one, and pool of child tears lololol.
Oh man! My bro told me about this game, so fucking cool Hahahha! Big Grin
Sounds like a fun card game.. Have to get sometime soon!