(wL) Forums

Full Version: [MG] Public Service Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*Picks up Mic*
*Clears Throat*
I'm tired of being Mr. Nice Admin. MG server has been out of hand the last couple of weeks.

Disrespect me or any other admin = bad time
Spam the mic = bad time
Spam chat = bad time
Radio spam = bad time
glitch a map = bad time
Disrespect to other players = bad time
Racism = Very bad time

No more "aww, it's ok, just don't let it happen again" if you do it once, your done. I don't give a damn who you are. Thanks for your time.

*Drops Mic*
Calm down there

I'll disrespect you all I want, whore!
I pay good money for you!
Its ok platform. Come cry on my shoulder.
Good, MG has been a dysfunctional day care this month lol
MindGames needs to come in there and laydown the AWP law on some dem' der kiddins', I'd say.
You got that right mister.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BKVYcPJbyAM[/video]
you know you have let alot of people do what they wanted to do and it was getting out of hand.. Great to see you buckling down and this will help out the servers with those kids. thanks platform.. But dont be so harsh on everybody. Sometimes its good the be Mr Nice Guy!
Lmao its no fun when people get strict. Its a minigame server, not an esea mlg 360 quickscope trickshot wallbang server lul
s p a c e, post: 74353, member: 11204 Wrote:Lmao its no fun when people get strict. Its a minigame server, not an esea mlg 360 quickscope trickshot wallbang server lul
Well ... do you want the server out of hand and no admins at all or no cheat plugins.. So all the hacker and cheaters come in.. Then spammers and racist people?
Pages: 1 2 3