(wL) Forums

Full Version: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So lately i have been noticing how everyone stacks there points on Mg they have a quick leave button for after they have gone on a spree. Well i wanna protest this as i think its bullshit to other who sit there and play fairly. I a not going to stick out name's now but i would like admins, and mods to consider this as a ban able offence (pre-warning) because a lot of people think it is unfair to us all.
Lmao you're talking about me because you were just bitching at me about it. Explain how this is a ban-able offense? I rage quit a lot and rejoin because I don't like how my score looks. hurrrrr
You disconnect because your score is bad? What? You care that much? o.o
nah im not singling people out about 70% of the top10 players disconnect after doing sprees to rejoin and not loose points its not just you
Welcome to the internet?

rage quit should be a punishable offence in scrims, but in pubs? And MG pubs?!!
and i have never raged quit i usually leave to due dinner or girlfriend, or dog to bath room as i am very busy on the side but these people leave and join 2 seconds later to not die and loost -25 points lol
I ragequit every 10 minutes. I throw my keyboard, mouse and speakers against the wall. Then I slap my girlfriend around.
After I'm calmed down, I plug my keyboard, mouse and speakers back in. Ten minutes later, I do it all over again.

So no to this proposal, I would be banned all the time.
Now's a good time for the " I told ya so" reaction, i told ya so that this pooter guy was a whiney bitch. Its one thing to complain about legitimate things like hackers/spammers etc on our servers. The Second least ballsy thing to do is to come on our forum and cry and create threads to ban ppl like a goody-two shoes punk. Yet to ask ppl to be banned or kick because they dont like having -10 in the Mg Server??? I MEAN WTF!!! Its an Mg server in a pub, and that being said, u most likely will not get a good score most maps in Mini-games, where most maps are either courses, deathruns, or just plain weird, and where very few are straight forward kill the opposing team map, invisible man, and warmcup i believe are the exceptions.
Pooter u either suck really bad at wait, minigames? how do u suck at playing minigames lol, or you are just a person with too much time on their hands and lots of freackin problems. Nobody minds the daily create-a-ban thread thing u do against the various players in the MG but this, this is like the dumbest request iv'e ever heard anyone here ever make!!!!!
when i went into a server, with an alias, and got some pretty lucky headshot in submarine, people called me "hacker", "voteban him", "he's hacking", "wallhacks"

i was facepalming the whole time.
Lieutenant Josh Wrote:Its an Mg server in a pub, and that being said, u most likely will not get a good score most maps in Mini-games

Well, if getting a negative score in the MG server is common... Then why even reconnect to reset your score, if you already know you're going to get a bad score? O.o
Pages: 1 2 3 4