(wL) Forums

Full Version: (MG) Is it just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is it just me, or is everyone getting tired of platform abusing his powers. It's starting to annoy me. He said he was going strict, but it seems his definition of being strict is ABUSE THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR POWERS.[Image: 1e01069f1d3c52b83bd8807fa95c2a6c.png?1347219357]

That^ right there bugs me. ESPECIALLY WHEN HALF OF THOSE PEOPLE WEREN'T TALKING. Muted for no reason. Only people who were talking was Narnia, Gonffs and me. Maybe like two other people. INSTEAD OF MUTING THE WHOLE FUCKING LOBBY, JUST MUTE THOSE PEOPLE.

He also proceeded to respawn me then slay me. (I said he was bad lol.)
Now don't get me wrong, I do say he is a badmin, ALOT. But it's true. He abuses ALOT, and I'm pretty sure a couple of people can back me up on my statements.

*RANT OVER* *Proceeds to cry more*

~Penguin
platform does sometimes go over the board.
however, he only does it to people he knows well.
I dont mind it, he is a good guy.
I just dont like it when he does it to everyone,
like reviving everyone, slaying everyone at the last round, etc.

Double post

muting everyone is necessary for fairness of mute.
had he muted certain people, he would have been named admin abuser.
so no problem with muting everyone.
he also told everyone to turn their mic down a bit.
im just not all right with reviving everyone at the last round.
i think it is unfair to the teams who were winning.
also, try not to change the maps without permission.
i know that happened only once. but wish it would never happen again.
only do so when the server is with 10 people and you know most of them.

then, we would tolerate it Smile
Well, muting all isn't "unfair", it's just easier then mute all of the spammers (which most of the time are too many to mute one-by-one), as you said
I_am_penguin, post: 74810, member: 14823 Wrote:Only people who were talking was Narnia, Gonffs and me. Maybe like two other people. INSTEAD OF MUTING THE WHOLE FUCKING LOBBY, JUST MUTE THOSE PEOPLE.
When I was admin, if I used to see more than 5 people screaming on mic and using it inappropriately I would mute all and warn them, and the warn would count to everyone. (/mute @all is way easier than /Mute <name> <-- one-by-one)
I_am_penguin, post: 74810, member: 14823 Wrote:He also proceeded to respawn me then slay me. (I said he was bad lol.)
huh? respawn then slay? If so, he just re-lived you (as you were supposed to be) then just killed you again.. makes sense? If no here's what im trying to say.. you were dead, he re-spawned you and killed you again (still same shit but unnecessary?)

Now, this is actually not a good thing to do

Yuuki <3, post: 74813, member: 8153' Wrote:try not to change the maps without permission.
i know that happened only once. but wish it would never happen again.
only do so when the server is with 10 people and you know most of them.

then, we would tolerate it Smile
According to rules (which I wont release) that is not the right way to do it.

Look guys, MG is becoming to what George said to me on steam
George, OTJ: Wrote:you gotta admit minigames is a nightmare for admins

but, I dont know if you guys liked me as admin, but you gotta admit my response to George

Lovers talking about MG Wrote:George, OTJ: you gotta admit minigames is a nightmare for admins
Hi: not for me..
Hi: when i used to get in
Hi: people would just shut the fuck up and do the objs
It's my way of calming the server down.... /unmute 10 seconds later.....

Not to mention i could easily ban you, narnia and everyone else that like to call me a faggot/other names every fucking time i log on, and teamstack, but i don't do it. I'll just ignore because i see it as small things.
Wait! Platform abuses everyone that isn't me. I though he just abuses me, because I've become a pain in the butt lately.

Like how he would slay me if I won a multi-game or something like that, but I don't care, because it's just a game.
ok Penguin thats not abuse when half the server just spams there mics.. you know how many mic spam reports pooter has put in or anyother person.. Platform does not abuse he is only doing his job correctly.. He has been laid back all time he has been admin and letting everyone slip by his hands and do what they want.. you should be lucky he is still a nice guy. Hes only doing what he believes is right and what is right.. Muting the whole server is not abuse truly if he wants some peace and quiet.
Don't get me wrong guys, It's not that I don't like Platty. It's just (now I understand I deserve it) that shit annoys the fuck outta me. (Hmm guess I see how he feels).
Platform, post: 74817, member: 2749 Wrote:It's my way of calming the server down.... /unmute 10 seconds later.....

Not to mention i could easily ban you, narnia and everyone else that like to call me a faggot/other names every fucking time i log on, and teamstack, but i don't do it. I'll just ignore because i see it as small things.

Now, you said you would be ALOT MORE STRICT, and teamstacking is against the rules. Isn't it? Then just kick the stackers. Tough guy Wink

"Brawl Bashin’ Bison: no spamming, no harassing, do objectives, etc"
Yes you can ban me for that. And you better not just ban me for it. Get the others as well that harass.[/quote]

Double post

Drunk I would love for you to be admin again.
There is 2 contridictives here i know i did not spell that right but Everyone shit talks Platform all the time idk why i think its rude if you ever wanna get somewhere on the forums but also Platform does over use his powers of admin. Not all the time but a little bit. If he mutes all it is because everyones trolling and the server sounds like pure Little boy buzz scratch techno...... so That my input
I_am_penguin, post: 74822, member: 14823 Wrote:Drunk I would love for you to be admin again.
Then I would use all my keys from my keyboard:p
[Image: 1251107544107.gif]
First i was told i was 2 soft.... now i'm getting hated on..... what do majority of you want...
Pages: 1 2 3