(wL) Forums

Full Version: Intro from le me!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Welcome to the forum.
SHADOWZZZZZZ what's up man. I'm catching up to you in minigames Big Grin
tryin to bribe fuzzy eh?
you need money, man, money.
he loooooooooves dam money

haha I've seen you in MG server a LOT
go get a life XD
jk lol
i dont have life either haha

anyways, have fun in MG, and...

GET A MIC
i want to talk with you more haha

peace!
George Of The Jungle, post: 75110, member: 3094 Wrote:Sup fellow Belgian. Smile

Past op voor dieje Hostage, das ne metteko. :p
Hahaha kzal ervoor oppassen voor diene meute! Belgium will take this over :p!

Narnia, if u want u may catch up! I see it's a very big deal for u Big Grin!

Btw I think Platform still owes me for like 20 dowwas on bets he lost at mg server! If anyone will see him, shake him! I want my dowwas!!

Double post

Oh ya, i'll try to get a mic as soon as possible! So we can have some nice, deep, intelligent, compassionate conversations!
Nice, deep, and passionate XD
Haha, I know you.. I piss you off all the time I join MG.. When I join MG you say "Damn Marcos, cant use another gun?" lol.

Welcome buddy.
George Of The Jungle, post: 75110, member: 3094 Wrote:Past op voor dieje Hostage, das ne metteko. :p

wtf ?
Hostage, post: 75162, member: 4929 Wrote:wtf ?
해~~~~이 색쉬 레이데~~이

오빤 강남 스타일~~~
yes. Only in WL.
DK, post: 75158, member: 3039 Wrote:Haha, I know you.. I piss you off all the time I join MG.. When I join MG you say "Damn Marcos, cant use another gun?" lol.

Welcome buddy.

Oh lol that u Marcos?! Hahaha yea, I really dislike the usage of awps on Smee, Tower, ...., just about every map that isn't awp multigames or awp related :p! I wake up every night sweating, raging, screaming NO MARCOS, DROP UR M******** AWP!!! No no, joke Cool! It can get me "mad", more like annoyed! But it's ok, I can accept it! I know a good player when I see one :p!

Hope to see u on soon Wink!

Double post

Hostage, post: 75162, member: 4929 Wrote:wtf ?

It's ok Hostage! He only telling what a nice, friendly guy u are!
Welcome! I've found a mistake. I believe you meant to say "Russian" not "Fuzzy Izzie Bear" xD. See ya around bud.
Pages: 1 2 3