(wL) Forums

Full Version: Lionel.mov
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Staven's to blame here
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=tb302rX3Bd8[/video]
This guy is so awful he's good.

EDIT: It's sad this is the only thing I bother to check on these forums since all the rest of it are ban appeals I have no say in or people posting that their coming back but aren't actually coming back....
James`, post: 75425, member: 15260 Wrote:This guy is so awful he's good.

EDIT: It's sad this is the only thing I bother to check on these forums since all the rest of it are ban appeals I have no say in or people posting that their coming back but aren't actually coming back....
I know what you mean, forums are pretty empty right now :oops:
Empty doesn't even begin to describe it. This is suppose to be a community forum. Where is the community? I see at least 100 players throughout the WarLord servers not even 1/5 get on here to actually engage in conversation with one another. Than you have those 2/5 who get on to post ban appeals and the rest who just don't come to the forums.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dafuz did i just watch?
Gonffs, post: 75448, member: 11307 Wrote:..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dafuz did i just watch?
The funniest video on the internet