(wL) Forums

Full Version: Lieutenant Josh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Where the fuck do you get off? Seriously...

1. Yesterday at 11:14 PM - Lieutenant Josh:
    Whatever "code" of good behavior u think ur players adhere to, well, they dont. This is why u allow ppl to buy adminships versus give them to ppl who either arent on when u want them, or have no authority on said server.
  2. Yesterday at 11:14 PM - >RiG-Th!S<:
    alls i have to do is throw 20 bucks on it??wtf? im game.
  3. Yesterday at 11:15 PM - >RiG-Th!S<:
    where do i fuck the other players at...i will sign up now.
  4. Yesterday at 11:16 PM - Lieutenant Josh:
    Count me in to, id love to buy an adminship and mash some heads
  5. Yesterday at 11:17 PM - Lieutenant Josh:
    But then no....thats to eveil of me, id be banning evryone
  6. Yesterday at 11:19 PM - Lieutenant Josh:
    i think the server quieted down, but anyway, Voice_enable Zero, here i go
  7. Yesterday at 11:29 PM - >RiG-Th!S<:
    its a trend that is helpful in pubs...its nice to hear your friends but "shat" is well...that.
  8. Yesterday at 11:31 PM - >RiG-Th!S<:
    some times its just overwhelming and you have to go to voice_enable 0
  9. Today at 12:03 AM - Lieutenant Josh:
    Gold, Izze, and cedeoo can all vouch for the massive mic spamming that happened earlier.
  10. Today at 12:07 AM - Lieutenant Josh:
    And rig of course
  11. Today at 12:11 AM - Lieutenant Josh:
    ugh, im going to bed, crappy night, crappy parents, crappy CS players. Crappy CLASEES tommorrow!! PPL ARE CRAPPYY!!!
There are multiple reasons why they don't allow the purchase of admin. It's not your right to use blatant sarcasm to be a dick just cause you have your panties in a wad due to some assholes flaming you hard. I understand that the owners and staff members do not need me to stick up for them but blatant disregard towards good natured people piss me the fuck off. I assume reasons why admin isn't purchasable is that the owners don't want to steal from 12 year old's, money that isn't even theirs. OR the fact that people work day in and day out for money and don't withhold the mental capacity to use it for more meaningful things than video games. OR the fact that statistics show that purchased admin is more likely abused than that of which is earned. So where the fuck do you get off insul.... You know what I am just gonna stop myself right here and say I don't want to see you or anyone say or do shit like this again or I will flame you so fucking hard you won't be coming back to this god damn community.
Internet white knight spotted. Probably took Self-demoted General Josh out of context but I found all that weirdly entertaining.

I <3 James..you're still no |2egistry though.
I did take it out of context. If you read the entire thing it would piss you off too. I just submitted the purchasing admin part. Before this he was trying to give Bison a direct command by telling him he "better do something". But I felt if I added that part in I would have to tear him a new asshole. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt and just went straight to my belief of why we don't buy admin in this community. If you would like to go back and look at the shoutbox from around 10 pm central time you'll see what I am talking about.

I don't try to be innocent and saintly. I am far from it. I just don't like things that piss me off and I become vocal about it whether it's a wall of text or me smashing some mother fucker in game. I will get my point across, and I will make them feel like shit. Disrespect comes at a heavy price and I tend to lay it on thick to those that do shit like this. I don't give two flying fucks if it was sarcasm or a joke. You don't bullshit around thinking you're going to get away with it.

EDIT: Love you too sparty.
Let's start the war!
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥, post: 75592, member: 4756' Wrote:Let's start the war!

WAR ?! :confused:
oh boy another josh flame thread...
JumbOlaya, post: 75597, member: 956 Wrote:oh boy another josh flame thread...
Tired of them.. 3rd already? RECORD!!
I should just start closing flame threads aimed at Josh. They never seem to go any where.
What? Another person flaming Josh? This is unprecedented!
Pages: 1 2 3