(wL) Forums

Full Version: Emptiness - Why now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No one on mumble. No one on team speak. No one important in game. No one on the forums. No one ANYWHERE to be found. It's like everyone important took a leave of absence and didn't inform the rest of us. Where the hell is everyone? Servers are slightly empty except for a few regular players and some nobodies. Forums are silent with people coming and going with nothing to say. Haven't seen anyone IN mumble or team speak since you guys got it except an afk Bison. I have been wondering if I should even keep updating that daily awards thing because I haven't heard anything on it from the staff except a like from bison. I thought the admins were suppose to stay active on the forums? I understand Bison, Canister, and Matt are busy but how bout the rest of the staff? I feel like remapping the entire community lol.
I'm on the BL2 mumble, been grinding the shit out of it.

We do have lives outside of CS:S.

I don't see the point of the daily awards, especially since we can look at the GameMe. Most of these awards & information are the result of multiple hours of play on the server rather than skill anyways.
Joker the point of the daily awards acknowledgement is to promote the servers positively. We like that you are succeeding in playing well and long enough to get these awards so why not show our appreciation? As for lives, that's cool. I have a life too. I have work 8 hours out of my day, I spend time with my girlfriend. But I stop here and there to take time to post and view important threads and comment on them. You don't have to be here 24 hours 7 days a week. At least a "Hey, servers doing great? Anything new with y'all? Kay sweet business gotta go." Would be awesome.
Most of the awards can already be viewed on the GameMe, so why waste time in doing so? The awards are crap anyways, like I said most of it is how long have you played on the server today, and how lucky do you get.

Servers are doing fine, we're almost always on Steam and we get numerous requests per day. Admins are active, perhaps not in areas that you are able to see.

What constitutes an important thread to you? I don't find most of the threads here need a response, nor comment because they're not concerning the server, and are random topics of which I have absolutely no interest in.
Apparently you didn't read my previous post at all so I am not going to even indulge more into this frivolous conversation if your not going to read properly...
Dude, chill out.

This is how the forums usually are.
James`, post: 75736, member: 15260 Wrote:Apparently you didn't read my previous post at all so I am not going to even indulge more into this frivolous conversation if your not going to read properly...
You're*, if you're going to try and insult someone about not reading at least have proper grammar.

I did read, perhaps you are the one not understanding the situation?

Quote:Joker the point of the daily awards acknowledgement is to promote the servers positively. We like that you are succeeding in playing well and long enough to get these awards so why not show our appreciation? As for lives, that's cool. I have a life too. I have work 8 hours out of my day, I spend time with my girlfriend. But I stop here and there to take time to post and view important threads and comment on them. You don't have to be here 24 hours 7 days a week. At least a "Hey, servers doing great? Anything new with y'all? Kay sweet business gotta go." Would be awesome.
Ok

Quote:Most of the awards can already be viewed on the GameMe, so why waste time in doing so? The awards are crap anyways, like I said most of it is how long have you played on the server today, and how lucky do you get.

-Responded to why daily awards acknowledgement isn't really that important, nor does it accurately reflect a player's skill.

Quote:Servers are doing fine, we're almost always on Steam and we get numerous requests per day. Admins are active, perhaps not in areas that you are able to see.
Responded to why you may not see Admins on the server/forums. You're not allowed access to the admin boards on here, nor are you given access to sm_who so you can't really judge who is on when.

Quote:What constitutes an important thread to you? I don't find most of the threads here need a response, nor comment because they're not concerning the server, and are random topics of which I have absolutely no interest in.
-Responded to why there aren't that many posts on the forums, and why admins may/may not reply to threads that you deem important. Also demonstrated why we don't need to post threads on "How are the servers doing?" We get daily updates from players, regulars, and other admins.

I really don't understand how I fail to have read your post or respond to it.
Let's not make this a thing, lol.

It's still a gaming forum in the first place, most players just come to the forum for ban appeals, reports, etc...
I get that James wants to see more activity on the forum, but it's not really something you can force.
joker8baller, post: 75742, member: 835 Wrote:You're*, if you're going to try and insult someone about not reading at least have proper grammar.

I did read, perhaps you are the one not understanding the situation?

Ok

-Responded to why daily awards acknowledgement isn't really that important, nor does it accurately reflect a player's skill.

Responded to why you may not see Admins on the server/forums. You're not allowed access to the admin boards on here, nor are you given access to sm_who so you can't really judge who is on when.

-Responded to why there aren't that many posts on the forums, and why admins may/may not reply to threads that you deem important. Also demonstrated why we don't need to post threads on "How are the servers doing?" We get daily updates from players, regulars, and other admins.

I really don't understand how I fail to have read your post or respond to it.

I didn't know you were my fucking English professor. Mai baid fock. I so faiking dumm. I downt knoai whaut thei fuok I im tolking oboot...

First of all, you're a dick. Secondly, if I can't see the admin boards than neither can most players who aren't admins. So guess what that means. OMFG, THEY SEE THE SAME DAMN THING. That's right they also see no one is on. SO FUCKING WEIRD. I couldn't give two shits if you don't like the fact that there is a thread dedicated to daily awards. It's an acknowledgement BY PLAYERS TO PLAYERS. How the fuck do you get daily updates from players? Show me a thread where every server has had a status report by players. Show me an admin who has been in every server to have a status report. I'm sorry, I fucking check the war-lords community page every fucking day and I never see anybody I recognize on who are admins. Platform isn't around and quite frankly I see little to none of the other admins.

What you're implying by the way is that we have no important threads. You just said yourself " I don't find most of the threads here need a response, nor comment because they're not concerning the server, and are random topics of which I have absolutely no interest in." And quite frankly I haven't seen you post much here lately. So what it seems to me is that our threads and post don't mean shit to you. You also remarked on how it's not important to have daily award acknowledgement, which means you think that my efforts are shit because I made the thread.

This is my last post in acknowledgement of you joker. If you aren't going to be nice than what's the point. Don't try and start a rebuttal or try and shit talk me. Your efforts will be to no avail.

Double post

Eternal, post: 75737, member: 478 Wrote:Dude, chill out.

This is how the forums usually are.

I am chill man. I haven't done SHIT. I was just making an observation. OBSERVATION MAN.... Sigh. At least the kids in game are good sports.
Seems more like you're complaining the community isn't to your satisfaction v.v

EDIT: Also, moved to the Flame section.
Pages: 1 2