(wL) Forums

Full Version: George, you're pissing me off..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Today I was playing and George was impersonating me.

Proof:
[Image: 82EF8A058B99CC6E43C84BD4C9CFD15DF3413D7E]

I already had problems with you here:

1.http://war-lords.net/threads/george-spamming.6909/
2. Couldn't find the other thread..

Kid, you're getting on my nerves. Also, I would like an admin to ban him for Impersonating a player without permission.
This is just a way for you to publish your score. Tongue
George Of The Jungle, post: 75739, member: 3094 Wrote:This is just a way for you to publish your score. :p
You'll see who's gonna show the score kid.. You'll see..
Please, we all know you toggle on and off. One of these days I'm going to get over my laziness and start recording you.
George Of The Jungle, post: 75741, member: 3094 Wrote:Please, we all know you toggle on and off. One of these days I'm going to get over my laziness and start recording you.
Kid, I ain't a hacker.. and no-one gonna get me. I'm partially reporting you and you call me a hacker? WHAT'S WITH YOU BRO?

BTW, Why did you block me from your friends list? Afraid of me?.. Better be.
There aren't rules against impersonating another player.
joker8baller, post: 75745, member: 835 Wrote:There aren't rules against impersonating another player.
Well, I thought when a person impersonates another player without asking he/she that was a punishment for it.. At least thats what I recall from a thread on admin section..
To my knowledge, no. It's only against Admins.

I wouldn't ban for impersonating another player unless they were attempting to troll or get that user banned.
Your overzealous reporting is what cost you your adminship in the first place.
there is no need to be upset
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6