(wL) Forums

Full Version: silly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Haters dont hold back flame the Aussie bastard.
<3 silly
ceddeeoo, post: 75755, member: 9052 Wrote:<3 silly
AFAIK silly is not gay so dont expect a pic where he says ced is my fav boy in the world so here is no place for you here if thats what you are after lol
I wouldn't be so sure about silly not being gay.

What is there to say about silly: he's a kdr WHORE, an aussie slut of course. But besides that he's cool.
WTFFF IS THIS SHIT!? FUCK UP CUNTS.

I'd like to take the time to sincerely thank Mr Tea and Ruplayer for being lovely role models for the young, unrefined, malleable, and innocent kids who wander around these forums and servers. With admins like that, we're doing awesome. Big Grin

Assassin's a cowardly kebab.

Fuck up George, you stupid fucking assfacehat.
Aww you went there, you fucking slut. Good thing you aren't an admin, people would flee the servers because of your superlong admin messages. Tongue
Fuck you, you french twat. Short enough for you?
yeah now that you mention it im not so sure about him not being gay :/
And do you mean hes cool when whoring with his awp?
I saw him whoring with his awp sometimes deagle at least 3 hours a day i mean where do he get that stamina from? i tell you hes not doing it legitimately if you know what i mean Tongue
Yeah, wouldn't surprise me. Some of his shots don't seem legit.
Assassin, post: 75762, member: 2398 Wrote:yeah now that you mention it im not so sure about him not being gay :/
And do you mean hes cool when whoring with his awp?
I saw him whoring with his awp sometimes deagle at least 3 hours a day i mean where do he get that stamina from? i tell you hes not doing it legitimately if you know what i mean :p
WTF?

Seriously?

I trianed you

Withiot moi, you would be mothing?

I made yu what you arhe.

Ungreatful kebabs.
Pages: 1 2