(wL) Forums

Full Version: Dust2 DM glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Health packs disappears as soon as you kill someone and before it took along time to disappear, also whats the max HP is it 100 or 150 because one time its 150 then the next day its 100 then goes back to 150...
It doesn't have anything to do with that, it was removed to check if it was causing the server crashes. Even the rockets were removed.
I think it was the rockets, as a regular player i noticed often how the server would crash and you'd hear the rocket's flying sound it makes stuck as the server auto-disconnects everyone. Before the hp packs were removed/made to fall thru the floor now, there wasnt a crash. Before Bison added rockets the server rarely crashed. I play the server virtually everyday, so i take note of these things.
Im really just annoyed that u can actually still get the hp packs if ur lucky and it drops on u, i mean either remove them completely or keep them as they were. This whole falling thru the floor hp pack stuff is really annoying. One it makes players chase them kinda and two u get the occasional person who u do 108 in 1 to and they dont die.
The physics broke and the issue resolved upon server restart.
Now works perfectly fine thank you