(wL) Forums

Full Version: Favorite Quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables – slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
- Tyler Durden.

Hopefully, we can just keep it to words. Any pictures or backgrounds with 'inspirational' quotes just ticks me off.

Double post

Gonffs, post: 75924, member: 11307 Wrote:Hey guys, post your favorite quote here.

'Be the change you want to see in the world'- Gandhi

lol i remember this quote. On reddit, they had this thing going on where the quote(any quote) wouldn't have been appropriate if it is said by another person.

'Be the change you want to see in the world' - Adolf Hitler.
" THERE IS BUT ONE PATH IN THE WORLD , THE PATH OF HONESTY ." The Great Cyrus.
“Come at the king, you best not miss.”

(Omar, The Wire)

"War is the continuation of politics by other means."

(Clausewitz, Vom Krieg)
''The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world'' -G-Man, Half Life 2.
"C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui" - Remi Gaillard , humorist.
Means :
"It's by doing whatever, that one becomes whoever"
"I'd wear that ass out like a wardrobe". -Lil Wayne
'Great power, comes with great responsibility' -Richard Parker, Spider man.
Gonffs, post: 76035, member: 11307 Wrote:'Great power, comes with great responsibility' -Richard Parker, Spider man.
"Don't forget the bitches!" - Uncle Albert
"If u can't be a team player, at least be a shield"

Read that one somewhere but can't seem to remember where?!
"Kill all humans" Bender
Pages: 1 2 3