(wL) Forums

Full Version: {Server} - Minecraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
IP: s7.cloudcrafting.com:6435

CURRENTLY : ONLINE

http://coscommunity.enjin.com/home

The site above is my dedication to the War-Lords community. I am only doing a minecraft server due to the fact that they do not currently have one. If they wish me not to advertise this any further please inform me. Otherwise the link above will redirect you to my enjin forum. This is not to lure people away from War-Lords, instead it is to inform y'all that perks and upgrades will eventually be price tagged.
Hey If I could could a different, city that'd be nice.
Ahh I haven't played this game in so long :p

Would be fun to get everyone in on the shenanigans lol
I'm willing to help, I'm in two Minecraft communities, as long as it doesn't interfere with my other communities and stuff isn't made complicated.
Turn it one sometime!
lol you are going to have to wait a bit Gonffs. I have decided to go with a month trial offer for server hosting and I will get to it soon. I need some people to find me a good load that should be the spawn. Buildings, creations, shit like that. I could build my own from scratch but I am a bit lazy at the moment lol.
Dude that's the point! If you could put up a small server to find and awesome world, I'd love to help. I like doing that stuff. Or could give me the requirements for the spawn I could look too then send you the seed.
Castle of any kind would be nice. Looking for a luxurious one.
I'll be working on it.
Need more people.
Pages: 1 2 3