(wL) Forums

Full Version: I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got my PC up and running again, only it cost me a ram stick, so now it's pretty slow as fuck... 2g's of ram, isn't enough anymore, gotta have at least 4 it seems haha
I'd say 8 gigs of RAM is good enough, are 2 sticks of 4 gig ones out of your price range? If not, those are optimal.

Anyways, welcome back!
yeah, 2gb of ram isn't much at all. the newer versions of windows like to cache everything in them. if you look around, i bet you can find a pretty cheap 8gb-16gb set of ram. Tongue
but... but ram is so cheap these days...
only 50 bucks for 2-4Gb...
God dude, stop killing me BRAHHH!!!
Yeah since I'm moving into a new place I had to blow all my cash on a security deposit >Sad but I can get 8gb of my favorite ram for about 50$, just gotta wait on that new job to start rollin
If any of you value your lives/hp, do NOT give christ tips on how to get his computer running well.
Tongue
Oh I still get around 200+ fps, that's not an issue, it just takes forever to load anything lol
Its called low graphics everything hax!

thats how u do it!
if it takes forever to load, either get a better, faster internet or just buy SSD
jesus fuck i have SSD and i am always first one to join new maps on MG.
so when we are playing Deathrun, i always get to be T, hehe Wink
Fuzzy's computer is fast too. He is always with me when we start.
but im the fastest. hue hue hue
yo soy numero uno hue hue hue
Pages: 1 2