(wL) Forums

Full Version: Few basic guide for Bhop beginners (give suggestion if you fell like it)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Many people can't really bhop but this is the guide to help you bhop.

Warning: This bhop guide is depending on cosMo@暴走P's experience.

Bhop: (V) bhop stands for bunnyhop; consecutive jump between each jumps. Use to speed up, long jump and knife(very helpful).

You can go to console which you type "~". In console you're gonna type: "bind mwheelup +jump" and "bind mwheeldown +jump." I do not recommand mwheelup because down is good enough. Let see the picture↓
[Image: k2huj3zk3u0rr0srfke.jpg]
[Image: s38grvyjm2dvc4k48ld.jpg]
If you don't have mousescroll, too bad

Now we setup the basic thing for bhop(feel free to use spacebar if you have perfect timing)

Next thing is you may go to wl mg server or you may create your own server remember sv_enablebunnyhop 1, sv_airaccelerate 200.

Ok now we have loaded the map bhop_eazy (bonus is hard)
[Image: i2ylub1gzmui08fft2w.jpg]
Let's start the most basic thing of bhop: STRAFE!!!!!!
Strafe: (V) a move in css which you use your A key and you turn your face to left D key you turn you face to right. Move your mouse smoothly while you strafe.
For me higher fps can lead to a better bhop. sometimes i would like to set fps_max 101 or 100
[Image: y3204s70lquswrv5oqc.jpg]
1,2,3: Strafe in air 1:A KEY TURN LEFT 2: D KEY TURN RIGHT. 3: CAN GO TRAIGHT TO LANDING OR YOU MAY A KEY TURN LEFT. or you may go opposite.
1,2: bhop(quick jump with out staying too long) (consecutive jump)
3: landing (land the way you like) or you can continue bhopping to the next level.
Try this basic bhop for few times and you will get it

Tips: Every jump is approximately 0.275 seconds try to roll your mouse scroll when almost get the the 1st bhop platform. which the star above↑ noted: 1

A little hint: Don't roll your mousescroll too fast, or it won't work.
roll it like 10 tatata(sound of the mousescroll) per seconds.
Different hight has different timing.

Tips 2: You may want to press crouch key, it helps a little to your next consecutive jump.(for speed up only)

Tips 3: you may press crouch key for longjump but if the airaccelerate is less than 200 you will slow down if you make a fast turn of strafe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading it. This is cosMo@暴走P hope you understand the basic of bhop.

To Be Continued......

Double post

oh no. title: feel* not fell

To our best friend Admin platform. Thank you for banning me so i can have time on this. I can finally control myself on makeing this bhop beginner guide.
Platform感激不尽. <---squares??? well it's thank you so much)

Addition information:
Q:What do you mean by scripts?
A:Script is a program(most likely) that helps you spam your key(s). Programs that spams key(s) doesn't get VAC ban(most likely). I got a good example(in chinese)[Image: iydrlc2vhdqtp1pqtb6d.jpg] this is a program that helps spam keys but you will get kick for using this because I tried in wl server. It doesn't even work(can't even make a jump) and it kicked me out of the server. Hopefully there are no "scripts".

Be nice. Say something after you watch it please. Thank you : )
maybe a YouTube video?
DK, post: 76841, member: 3039 Wrote:maybe a YouTube video?

Yeah but if i use youtube video. that wouldn't be my guide.
(Reading is always better than you watch)
cosMo, post: 76842, member: 13270 Wrote:Yeah but if i use youtube video. that wouldn't be my guide.
Watching gives you an idea on how it should look like?
cosMo, post: 76842, member: 13270 Wrote:(Reading is always better than you watch)

Watching and reading = real cool tutorial?

#justsaying

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y-JJyj9SFUg[/video]

WARNING:

I am NOT advertising HG. I'm showing a good bhop video, no intentions to advertise them. If you think this is inappropriate, then feel free to delete it.
DK, post: 76843, member: 3039 Wrote:Watching gives you an idea on how it should look like?

Watching and reading = real cool tutorial?

#justsaying

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y-JJyj9SFUg[/video]

WARNING:

I am NOT advertising HG. I'm showing a good bhop video, no intentions to advertise them. If you think this is inappropriate, then feel free to delete it.
t

Always be creative : )

title says for bhop beginners, your video is too hard for them. slow down so they can understands it. (To Be Continued)
Good Guide Cosmo will help a couple of people out.. But bhopping takes practice and time.. I barely miss hops now and I have been playing this game along time with you. Everyone cant get perfect hops.. unless you script :p
NoBoss, post: 76861, member: 11847 Wrote:Good Guide Cosmo will help a couple of people out.. But bhopping takes practice and time.. I barely miss hops now and I have been playing this game along time with you. Everyone cant get perfect hops.. unless you script :p
but for some people(waffle) they actually has perfect bhop.
cosMo, post: 76862, member: 13270 Wrote:but for some people(waffle) they actually has perfect bhop.

waffle maxes his fps, I bhop with him sometimes he still misses hops.
So I don't understand. How do i Strafe. I move my mouse but my character doesnt move! Im so frustrated i want to learn to bhop!
_RemiX, post: 76865, member: 3519 Wrote:So I don't understand. How do i Strafe. I move my mouse but my character doesnt move! Im so frustrated i want to learn to bhop!
He forgot to talk about that lol but move your mouse the way you are strafing.. strafe with A and D when you hop dont use W unless you are Wbhopping. when you jump hold a look slightly at a 45degree way and when you hit the floor jump again then switch to D and look right 45 degrees.
Pages: 1 2 3