(wL) Forums

Full Version: Need help on this....I don't know which is the appropriate title.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I go easy guys here....when I play css my download speed as shown in img. below.....stays between 10 k/s to 20 k/s why is this so? Does that is the matter my ping is high:mad: plz reply

[Image: iv6d0bfdl6zzmpbv06in.jpg]

[Image: rxxc8v38tj86dmy6mvuf.jpg]

[Image: k0y3ypcbesrv61kcqwt.jpg]

Double post

[Image: m4fcjf2ra9bgfhsfb0z.jpg]

Today my ping is almost 600 Sad
I don't think thats your download speed.

100ms lerp :confused:
Type this into console: cl_interp 0.0333; cl_interp_ratio 1

You get <66fps, you should try playing on a lower reso or use dxlevel 81(mat_dxlevel 81).

Edit, heres a detailed explanation of net_graph:
http://whisper.ausgamers.com/wiki/index....xplanation
Like riser said Its not the download speed as for the ping it happens sometimes to me and other people too sometimes it happens during the day and would go back to the normal ping during the night, so I think its have something to do with your ISP not sure though.
fps below 66 means you're going to get choke. if your client is choking, your ping will shoot up. :eek:
It doesn't depend only on internet sometimes. If you got a bad PC specs, Try upgrade it. If you can't afford it, use a fan to cool down your PC's heat Big Grin
Riser, post: 77748, member: 992 Wrote:I don't think thats your download speed.

100ms lerp :confused:
Type this into console: cl_interp 0.0333; cl_interp_ratio 1

You get <66fps, you should try playing on a lower reso or use dxlevel 81(mat_dxlevel 81).

Edit, heres a detailed explanation of net_graph:
http://whisper.ausgamers.com/wiki/index....xplanation
Thanks for the help

M. Bison, post: 77751, member: 359 Wrote:fps below 66 means you're going to get choke. if your client is choking, your ping will shoot up. :eek:
Is there any way to stop choke?I may sound crazy but I dunnno about these.