(wL) Forums

Full Version: Mg admins get it together.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minigames is one of my favorite places to hangout and relax with plenty of players. Now, this can easily be ruined by a simple dick bag on the mic spamming it, or a chat spammer. Maybe even a hacker. The main reason I don't play MG anymore is the lack of admins around. I know platform has been on recently but one admin doesn't cut it. It also doesn't help when most of the MG admin apps get denied as well. While the other servers admin apps are accepted. (Nothing to do with me getting denied, I'm fine with it.) I'm seeing a lack of adminship on mg during the night mainly. So this is more focused on the night time games.

Sincerely,
Penguin.
I agree and that is why so many people have been applying for MG admin lately. The people who decide admin applications will sure have their reasons for everyone getting denied. You can't just go give it to everyone trying out for it. I have witnessed many admins who once they get admin start abusing these powers.
Platform has been on more recently so things have been a little more under control. Izzie is on too, and helps out whenever I call out to him. Once in a while I see Anubis on, and I've even seen PTK joining again the other day.
In my personal opinion MG servers are most relaxed, fun servers to hang out.
We should try to keep it this way, and I have no doubt that the wL-staff will do whatever they believe is the right thing to do!
Ill handle it today. its over. Time to crack down. Not my server to admin but ill help out cause it seems like you guys have alot of issues! lol

ROGER ROGEr!!! 10-4!
Thx for joining today and helping out Botwalkie! Really appreciated it Smile! Hope I get my admin approved so I can help staff out too. Btw, I do have one minor little thing bugging me, didn't hear your shizzling music?!
Are you guys talking about all my mic spamming.

Yeah I think we do need some more admins in the minigames server, because it can honestly get out of control.
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 77944, member: 15273 Wrote:Thx for joining today and helping out Botwalkie! Really appreciated it Smile! Hope I get my admin approved so I can help staff out too. Btw, I do have one minor little thing bugging me, didn't hear your shizzling music?!

Hahaha, I dont know how to play music on it, I will see how thats done ;0 I think its part of the music on the server though.