(wL) Forums

Full Version: In response to the admin abuse thread which was "denied".
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First off, would you slay a player for not being able to accurately kill enemies who they were facing the other direction? Would you slay a player for not being able to defuse a bomb properly? The same goes for slaying a player for attempting to, but not rescuing hostages properly. Slaying people for being bad at the game is just counter-productive and unfair.

Second, no I wasn't trying to be a "martyr", I was pointing out that an admin had unfairly used his commands.

Linear, those players were "clearly making an attempt" to rescue the hostages.
And I find the following quote to be intellectually dishonest and biased: "If you were constantly criticizing the actions of another admin, I suppose it can be construed as trying to interfere with the admin's judgment. It does come across that you are somewhat trying to antagonize the admin regarding his decision."

I did criticize the actions of another admin, because they were abusive and unjustified. The fact that you want to "construe" the situation into one where an admin's unfair actions can somehow be justified comes across as incredible petty, partial and unprofessional.

Bison, I was not being a troll, and my actions have been misinterpreted by some. Using bible verses in situations like these does not seem like the best course of action. I do have respect for you, and think you're a great guy, and the same goes for many members of the community. However it seems to me that there's simply a large and biased bunch of people in positions of authority within war-lords, and as a result I'm done with this community.

Good-luck and godspeed to you all, lol Wink
Cya around.
No, why? Goddam, you were a great guy. Silly i will miss you Sad
Because of an objective-less player, Thing gets worse......
I feel the real this time bro...
Whatever...
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 77968, member: 9168 Wrote:Whatever...
That's what most if not all of us would say when you leave. Opps, my bad. We gonna say "FINALLY!"

Sillax, Gonna miss you bro. Hit me up on steam some time
DK, post: 77972, member: 3039 Wrote:That's what most if not all of us would say when you leave. Opps, my bad. We gonna say "FINALLY!"

Sillax, Gonna miss you bro. Hit me up on steam some time
No kid, I'm gonna say "finally"
silly, post: 77942, member: 2152 Wrote:Bison, I was not being a troll, and my actions have been misinterpreted by some. Using bible verses in situations like these does not seem like the best course of action. I do have respect for you, and think you're a great guy, and the same goes for many members of the community. However it seems to me that there's simply a large and biased bunch of people in positions of authority within war-lords, and as a result I'm done with this community.

Good-luck and godspeed to you all, lol Wink
This part I agree with, my only drawback is that this is the only Nonsteam community in the U.S that hosts CSS, or I'd leave too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4