(wL) Forums

Full Version: Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am fuzzing done with all of the shiz that goes on in mg. Only once was an admin on yesterday, and although everyone says "mg has the most admins.." We may have the most admins, but we never said that there on or that they do anything. Only three admins have been doing stuff and there, Fuzzy Izzie Bear, Dongus, and sometimes platform.

> : (
Gonffs, why do u create another new topic when lately we have seen so many MG topics appear?
Yes the server has problems but I see admins are really dealing with it. I think you aren't seeing it buddy?!

First off, Dongus?! I don't think he is admin in this community, or I must be seriously mistaking?
Izzie and Platform are doing their job. And lately I've seen Anubis, PTK and Botwalkie joining in MG servers to help out. So saying you can't see admins doing their job is a bit wrong.
I'm just gonna take a break from css/wl, see you guys in 3 days. might be on servers though..
*sigh* i'll take a peek in there sometime today and the upcoming days.
Today I learned that 3 days of not playing CSS means taking a break.
Im pretty sure dongus isnt admin..?
Gonffs you just need to calm down and use the forums.. not all admins can be on at the times we need them on. exactly why we have the handy dandy forums Smile, yes mg has been out of hand but admins are coming back.
whenever you want an admin ingame, press u (for team chat) and then @ and then your message to the admins... all of the admins online will see it.
ohhhhhhh
Anubis usually comes on the MG server daily to scope it out...
When ever theres a problem in mg and there is no admin on I was try my best to get admins in there. which includes spamming the @ shit.