(wL) Forums

Full Version: Populate / Advertise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am really wishing that you guys would populate or even advertise the minecraft site/server. I really would like wL's to expand into the minecraft community and that is why I took the steps I did. My sig would be a great help. All you would have to do is click and type out a captcha. It supports the server and gets it in the top servers. I will be eventually adding it onto other server advertising sites and be adding prizes like diamonds and emeralds. I really wish you guys would have more enthusiasm for the free server. It's both free for warlords, no charge to bison or the gang and it accepts non premium users. You don't have to have a minecraft account just login offline and play. That simple.
I might start playing minecraft again Big Grin
:confused: whaaa?????
I have a minecraft free server. It needs to be advertised and populated. Now ya get it? I also need people to click on my sig and type a captcha so I get votes. And for that the server will become more advertised.
We have the hardware and bandwidth to maintain a minecraft server. It will not cost us anymore than we already pay. I believe minecraft primarily consumes large quantities of ram. That's great because our servers generally have 8-10gb of free ram each.
M. Bison, post: 78123, member: 359 Wrote:We have the hardware and bandwidth to maintain a minecraft server. It will not cost us anymore than we already pay. I believe minecraft primarily consumes large quantities of ram. That's great because our servers generally have 8-10gb of free ram each.

But do you honestly have someone willing to take over the project? To take on populating a game that no one in the community knows about? A server already setup with no need of updates, flooded with execptional plugins, and created for the sole purpose of initially beginning the age of minecraft in the community? That is what I am presenting to the warlords community. That's all I want, for more friends to play a game with. There was a point in time when I requested a warcraft server in warlords, gave probable solutions to going about doing this, and resulted in it being brushed off and put aside. I took action and here I am bison. Trying to populate and advertise for a game I believe this community is long overdue for. I really don't know the goal for warlords, but I have my own goal for it. Creating a multigame based community that supports players who don't have the income to pay for games so instead providing them with the opportunity to enjoy a game here and there. That's already done with counterstrike source. It is possible with minecraft. The community should cover every aspect of gaming that supports this ideal and that is what I truly believe. There are very few people who occupy these forums but those of us who do I believe deserve the right to this opportunity.
The warcraft server is still on the table, just need to sort out some hardware things first.
So far me and James have worked our butts off trying to make the server good. But only me and James have been doing it.