(wL) Forums

Full Version: Imagination Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imagine if we are all know each other very well. We planned to have an ocean trip. We were all gathered in Miami then rent a boat and leave. M. Bison is the captain. He led the boat like a boss. Anubis had to check the engine that made his face look like a nigga. Matt served us delicious (burned) meals. Ruplayer was ragging with his girlfriend at the front deck. I-Spy was in his room alone doing...eh....something........ Jaycat wear Tuxedo and dance with his wife while his son crying for candy. Spatacus tinkered a LCD TV because it has no signal but then had been electrocuted. Me was fishing at the rear deck with Assassin but he used knives for that. I was just like "How the f**k do you do that?". I caught a sea weed while he did 20. Fuzzy scared Riser till he fell into the water by his stab mask. Riser climb up back and shot Fuzzy butt by his brand new, golden deagle. That was really creepy i saw that. lin3ar was dancing with his/her K-POP music while others were listening to Eternal's creepy Bedtime story.
Situation got worse. Bison was slightly fell asleep just because of Matt didn't bring him a good cup of coffee. He read an upside down map and then, He got our boat to the Bermuda Triangle zone. We met an angry storm and 3 tornadoes. I was pulled up to the sky and fell back down into the water (ouch!). While i was on the sky, I saw Matt is flying with his head covered by a pot. others just like him. flying like an herd of bird and then fell back into the water. Our boat had ripped off apart.
I pulled down by the ragging water and then fainted.
And yeah. All of us are now okay. Jaycat, he was the one who woke up first and wake us all up. That moment when we found out we are all trapped on a beach of a long lost island.
Now, imagine what are you gonna do.
I see how it is, I'm the bad cook on this boat of crazy people.
Matt, post: 78242, member: 178 Wrote:I see how it is, I'm the bad cook on this boat of crazy people.
Bad Idea to choose you as a chief.
then all the mic spamming and block abusing mini gamers show up and all the admins jump off the ship
I fell into the ocean and there's no one to help me.
Hostage, post: 78249, member: 4929 Wrote:I fell into the ocean and there's no one to help me.
Bison sees you and goes full speed ahead in your direction running you down. Realising he missed, he reversed, yes he reversed his boat and made sure the sharp spinning propeller got every bit of you.

And then he went to make a sandwich.
Im back at that dock watching you go, left behind cuz nobody likes me, and then you guys never come back...........
Spartacus, post: 78254, member: 1060 Wrote:Bison sees you and goes full speed ahead in your direction running you down. Realising he missed, he reversed, yes he reversed his boat and made sure the sharp spinning propeller got every bit of you.

And then he went to make a sandwich.
if I read this right, why would he need to make a sandwich? isn't that what Matt's for? Tongue
I make the food on this boat bucko!
Our cute boat :

[Image: vacations-yacht-caribbean-1.1-800x800.jpg]