(wL) Forums

Full Version: mahyar/hostage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
get off my dick you nerd.

[Image: 2mcf69j.jpg]

still mad youre banned from wl?
first you take my old name, didnt care(you even added 50% of my friends). now youre trying to impersonate me? really? attention seeking whore.
Well, well, what did I say...

Riser : LOL inspire I KNOW YOU
inSpire #HyunA <3 | Pz.D : why are you impersonating an admin from WL
(Counter-Terrorist) XG_* @ CT Spawn : alone in mid
Riser : no im not
[eGO] Disconnect: erksah [STEAM_0:0:22230747]
gameME: erksah (Pos 5,400, 1,143 points) disconnected (Pos +283, +35 points)
Riser : i am

Riser : hey inspire wat do u mean brah

Riser : stop teamflashin dumbasses
[eGO] Disconnect: Landon [STEAM_0:1:15689853]
gameME: Landon (Pos 2,884, 2,969 points) disconnected (Pos +35, +37 points)
*DEAD* Peter Grffin : lol krabby patty
*DEAD* Peter Grffin : nice name
(ALL) ADMIN: Riser, Please watch the language on all eGO servers. Thank You

[Image: 2954zk1.jpg]
Whut da fuck . plz leave me alone you told me to leave wl and i did. it's non of your business what i'm doing out of wl, is it ?

I dont give a shit.

And you lin3ar ... i'm just sorry for you. # HATERSGONNAHATE.
YOU MAD? YEAH YOU MAD

I never told you to leave wL you got banned for cheating and you're on the forums, half of your posts are of no sense.
Hostage, post: 78334, member: 4929 Wrote:Whut da fuck . plz leave me alone you told me to leave wl and i did. it's non of your business what i'm doing out of wl, is it ?

I dont give a shit.

And you lin3ar ... i'm just sorry for you. # HATERSGONNAHATE.

You are the biggest tool I have ever seen on CS:S. You get banned for cheating, continuously lied on your multiple appeals, spent over a month trying to annoy us into unbanning you, and continue to lurk the forums making nonsensical attention-whorish posts after being denied an unban. Not only that, you took an admin's former name to use on forums and impersonate him on other servers while wearing the wL tag. Are you trying to annoy us into banning you from the wL community forever? Because if you are, you are damn well trying hard.

[Image: Oh-You-Make-Me-Cry-Laughing-Meme-Rage-Face-.png]
ok mate, i'm mad.

DK, post: 78337, member: 3039 Wrote:http://steamcommunity.com/actions/Search?T=Account&K="Riser"

Ban them all?

lol
DK, post: 78337, member: 3039 Wrote:http://steamcommunity.com/actions/Search?T=Account&K="Riser"

Ban them all?
You don't get it do you. Hes using my name, wearing our community tag.. trying to impersonate me cause I banned him from our servers for walling. I don't see why I should ban everyone with the name Riser who have NEVER played on our servers or even know me. Even if they did, I wouldn't ban them, cause they aren't doing it on purpose.

Aren't you the one who bought him CSS? Sigh.. you do know he got banned on noobsland or noobsisland for abusing their points system?
Riser, post: 78344, member: 992 Wrote:You don't get it do you. Hes using my name, wearing our community tag.. trying to impersonate me cause I banned him from our servers for walling. I don't see why I should ban everyone with the name Riser who have NEVER played on our servers or even know me. Even if they did, I wouldn't ban them, cause they aren't doing it on purpose.

Aren't you the one who bought him CSS? Sigh.. you do know he got banned on noobsland or noobsisland for abusing their points system?
I dont track people, I take care of my own as$. Also, I didn't buy anyone CSS, money doesnt fall off trees. Oh, hes using a free tag.
DK, post: 78345, member: 3039 Wrote:I dont track people, I take care of my own as$. Also, I didn't buy anyone CSS, money doesnt fall off trees.
Neither do I, linear noticed him on another server not me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5