(wL) Forums

Full Version: Russel Peters - Live review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate people who keep the good shit to themselves and I feel like I should review this at a few places and have people know about Russel Peters. If you haven't heard of him take a moment and check him out on youtube. He is a stand-up comedian.

Saw him live last night 28th of October 2012 here in Honolulu, and let me tell you something! That guy knows how to make a crowd cry laughing. He brings his A-game, even when there was a possible tsunami warning and imminent threat to the island he would still stand up there and make everyone feel "safe" (in relative terms) and make us sit our asses down and listen, laugh and cry.

Russel Peters brought only new material and to me that really adds what the whole experience is about, to see and experience what nobody else has. I know some comedians love to bring some of their jokes with them that they know people love, but Russel Peters is not one of them. Guy involved the crowd, and really twists the knife in there on some of the people he talked to while up there.

If you get a chance, and he is in your city, see him! Well worth your time and money.

9/10
cucubelu, post: 78439, member: 15378 Wrote:I hate people who keep the good shit to themselves
I hate that as well.