(wL) Forums

Full Version: Reptars HDK application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've never heard it from reptar...

Oh and dk, when i was like 4 I would run out of the house like that.
I still run out like that Gonffs :p!
Lol
Jayke C, post: 78490, member: 15389 Wrote:Name: Reptar

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:38597586

Sex:male

Country or State of Residence: United States of America

Hours of Availability: Weekdays 3-5 hours Weekends 6-10 hours

Are you currently a War-Lords Admin?:no

Do you plan on applying for War-Lords Admin?: In the future i would like to, once im finished with some personal prodjects and have made HDK.

Previous Counterstrike Experience: 300-400 hours

Not a big fan of the guy. Takes things to personal and rages hardcore. I am sorry but when I am talking to someone and you randomly join the conversation with a defensive attitude it makes me want to punch children.

Raptor@, post: 78941, member: 1612 Wrote:He and another dumbass called Rigg always mic spam and use abusive language on MG server
We are getting bored with these two
need to do something about it..Wink

Raptor, I swear to god your ignorant ass is going to get what it deserves. I hate you and everything that you choose to be.

s p a c e, post: 78921, member: 11204 Wrote:I don't think he should be in HDK. Was saying the N word plus mic spams a lot in minigames. bad luck fgt.

Dude you instigate people to do this. I have heard you on multiple occasions trying to get people to say the N word. Narnia you need a ban badly.
Quote:Dude you instigate people to do this. I have heard you on multiple occasions trying to get people to say the N word. Narnia you need a ban badly.
Do it fgt. Bring down the ban hammer on me fgt.
s p a c e, post: 78987, member: 11204 Wrote:Do it fgt. Bring down the ban hammer on me fgt.

Seriously, who says this type of shit? Who is this ignorant? Only narnia.
Quote:Seriously, who says this type of shit? Who is this ignorant? Only narnia.
I'm waiting bro. Bring it down James. Bring it with the power of the all mighty dark lord Satan.
Can you guys stop fighting on my application which is already closed? o.O
Does it looked closed?
Open for the noobs to go back and forth. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4